Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 361 to 380 of 4,206

Splat

animalovich wrote:

fallout 4 pre-order

Same. I said I wasn't going to but caved...

Edited on by Splat

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Splat

get2sammyb wrote:

I just bought Saints Row IV for PS4. I never played it on the PS3 and it was heavily discounted, so it seemed like the right time. I am a bit burnt out on open world games, but I heard this has Jane Austen in it or something. Brilliant.

It's stupid fun. I enjoyed running around with over the top powers.

themcnoisy

Transformers Devastation £20 from Game!!!

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Farmboy74

themcnoisy wrote:

Transformers Devastation £20 from Game!!!

I too couldn't resist that price from game, classic Transformers at a very reasonable price.

Farmboy74

CThrash13

My 8-year old bought Madden 16 a couple weeks ago, so we've been busy with that lately. It's definitely a better game than Madden 15, so that's a plus. I still want to get Until Dawn and WWE 2K16, but I'll probably get both closer to Black Friday. I think I've already seen WWE being advertised for $25 somewhere.

CThrash13

Twitter:

Octane

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection.

I never played the original games, but I'm interested and for €48 (€16 per game) I was sold. I'm looking forward to playing this during the weekend.

Octane

BAMozzy

My latest 3 games have been (in order of release) - Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 and Star Wars: Battlefront

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

Jaz007

I got Bloodborne. It's really good when I'm not tearing my hair out.

Jaz007

usb

Just got The Crew, The Witcher 3, Elder Scrolls Online and Fallout 3 GOTY edition for PS3. I am giving fallout another go after trying it a couple of years ago and not really enjoying it very much. I think my internet is going to be downloading so many large patches for all these games it will take days for it to finish lol. I think I will save most of them till after christmas still got games I have not played yet including Dragon Age Inquisition and Driveclub

usb

PSN: noodledreamz

Gamer83

My Black Friday pick-up.
Untitled

Gamer83

Splat

The Order 1886. I got it super cheap on the PSN Black Friday Flash Sale. I figured it was time to judge the game for myself.

Jaz007

I got Shadow of Mordor: GOTY edition on Black Friday after hearing everyone rave about it so much. It's pretty good. The nemesis system is brilliant.

Jaz007

Ash_uk1

just pre-ordered just cause 3 off psn.

Ash_uk1

PSN: Ash_uk1

usb

Just bought some crowns for ESO might still pick up a few more items before the sale ends

usb

PSN: noodledreamz

Octane

I got The Last of Us Remastered for €28 as part of a cyber Monday deal. I'm playing the first game in the Uncharted series, not really impressed so far, I hope TLOU is better.

Octane

kyleforrester87

Just picked up Fallout 4. After Divinty I promised myself something small, but what the hell! I know I'll never clear this game so I'll just plod through December on it.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

teknium_

Tearaway on ps4, bought today from argos....£12.99!! Soooo happy!!

teknium_

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic