Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 341 to 360 of 4,206

Octane

I got the Journey Collector's Edition and Tearaway Unfolded today. Also bought Xeodrifter and Fez.

Octane

Splat

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection. I can't get over how good Drake's Fortune looks... It didn't look bad by any means on PS3 but it's greatly improved on PS4. I can't wait to start the masterpiece that is Uncharted 2.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Gamer83

Count me as another who fell into the Uncharted trap but whatever.

Gamer83

darkswabber

Bought goat simulator and disney infinity 3.0. They are both amazing games, just got the platinum for both games.

darkswabber

PSN: darkswabber | Twitter:

Ash_uk1

Disgaea 5. played bits of the third one before my vita gave up on living...and loved it so im looking forward to this one.

Ash_uk1

PSN: Ash_uk1

Doctor_BK

Tales From the Borderlands Season Pass. Have played the first two episodes and I really like it so far! Telltale does a great job of capturing the Borderlands universe.

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: GrzzlyWzrd

Splat

Doctor_BK wrote:

Tales From the Borderlands Season Pass. Have played the first two episodes and I really like it so far! Telltale does a great job of capturing the Borderlands universe.

Yeah, it's great! I can't wait for the last episode.

Splat

WWE 2K16.

Elodin

ESO. Not sure how long ago. A couple months I think. I was holding out for No Mans Sky, but now flipping a coin between Fallout 4 and MGS Phantom Pain.

Elodin

kyleforrester87

Got Divinity the other day - it's really good so far. Much more my kind of RPG over, say, The Witcher.

It's pretty complicated but with some persistence it's making sense!

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Jaz007

I just got a used copy of Assassin's Creed: Syndacite. I'm gonna try it out after the update finishes downloading in a minute.

Jaz007

Splat

Dead or Alive 5. Underneath the fanservice is a pretty solid fighting game.

Edited on by Splat

Gamer83

Just back from the store with Call of Duty: Black Ops 3. First game in the Black Ops series I purchased so hopefully I'll enjoy it.

Also bought the season pass for AC: Syndicate.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

JLPick

Just purchased Until Dawn and Bloodborne. Been keeping busy with Until Dawn right now, but probably purchasing Snoopy's Grand Adventure (for my kids), Back To The Future (just to have as a collector item) and Hasbro Family Party Pack this weekend...yup, I'm the kind of guy that likes playing with my wife and kids then just myself....just wish more party games and children's games would come on the system...only saw that Jack Box Party Pack and Kung Fu Panda 3 are the only games that are coming made for parties and kids...anyone know of any other ones on the horizon????

JLPick

PSN: JLpick

unionjack3rd

Just bought black ops 3 which I really really like....its miles better than halo 5 which I have for my Xbox,I don't get why cod gets such a bad rap,all fps games are seminal redoes of the last one...
But between blops 3,halo 5 on Xbox and sonic lost world on pc I've lots of fun to be had this weekend!

unionjack3rd

BAMozzy

My latest PS4 purchase is also CoD:BO3. I have enjoyed it so far. The campaign is a little weird - not necessarily the story as I haven't played through it all but the way its done with 'XP', mission selection etc. Zombies is excellent - similar to previous Treyarch Zombies and the MP feels more 'traditional' too with the emphasis on gun skill more than the much commented new movement mechanics....

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic