Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 1,301 to 1,320 of 4,206

Ralizah

.hack/G.U. is a lot of fun. This is actually a good opportunity for me, as I was never able to find the final game in the trilogy on PS2. Now I can just pick them all up at once!

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

themcnoisy

Gundam vs rounds off the holiday season.

Cant believe how amazing my family is. So many awesome games!

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Tasuki

Got this in the mail today

Untitled

Always was a big fan of the Kunio-kun series, River City Ransom and Nintendo World Cup are two of my favorite NES games.

When I saw that Limited Run Games we're releasing a physical version of this game I had to have it. I especially like how the artwork is a nod to the NES NA boxart.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Doctor_BK

Picked up DMC: Devil May Cry and Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter. I’ve never played a DMC game before so this will be my first one. I’m excited for it, and the fact that it was made by Ninja Theory makes me even more excited. After starting Darksiders 2 I’ve been craving a linear hack-and-slash game. I loved SH: Crimes and Punishment and I’ve just been waiting for a good sale before picking up The Devil’s Daughter.

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: GrzzlyWzrd

JohnnyShoulder

Battlefield 1 Revolution for about 20 quid just before Christmas. I'm enjoying it but the multiplayer has not totally clicked with me. I'm sure it will as I think I suffered with similar issues with previous Battlefield games. Not overly keen on the single player campaign, WW1 and WW2 settings bore me a bit, but still willing to not totally write it off yet.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

FullbringIchigo

i just brought the PS4 ports of Resident Evil 0, 1, 4, 5 and 6 on the PSN January sale if they count

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Doctor_BK

Didn’t turn down the opportunity to pickup Nier: Automata on sale for $30 after getting a notification email about the price drop. I put the game on hold at my local GameStop who only a couple days earlier didn’t have any copies of the game. I managed to get their display copy which was the only one they had. The manager told me they only get one copy at a time for some reason, and that it always gets sold really fast.

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: GrzzlyWzrd

Th3solution

@Doctor_BK Congrats, man. You’re in for a treat.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

DistortedAndroid

Not bought anything for a few weeks but my last purchase was Prey. Wasn't that bothered at launch but also hadn't really looked into it too much. Picked it up pretty cheap after a few YouTube channels whom I tend to agree with rated it quite highly.
About 25hrs in now and am really enjoying it. Nothing like the image I had in my head at first after seeing little clips n trailers here and there. Much deeper crafting/rpg/progression elements than I expected (do get annoyed at games which have these cos... Well cos everyone's doing it!) which do actually alter things and can be tinkered to suit your playstyle. And talk about options to play/progress/fight/get around how you want. Prey really has options!
So yeah, enjoying so far.

Always game

ArkhamKnerd

Just bought Gravity Rush Remastered before the sale ends in the morning. I played the demo for GR2 last year and really enjoyed it but didn't want to buy it until I played the first game. Sadly, I know it's going straight to the backlog for the time being but it's the first time I've noticed it on sale (50% off at $15) so I had to jump on it.

ArkhamKnerd

PSN: ArkhamKnerd

ApostateMage

I've just traded a few old games in and bought myself AC Origins (PS4) and Dragon Quest VIII for the 3DS. As good as Origins looks, I'm really more excited to getting stuck into DQ8 all over again.

ApostateMage

JJ-firl

Bought Tropico 5 for a tenner. I only play on PS 4 these days and I was really missing a management / building sim.

I was reluctant at first because these kind of games usually don’t work very well on consoles but the reviews are actually very good. Now to the store for some rum and cigars.

pastel days & neon nights

PSN: JJ-firl

Th3solution

The PS Store holiday sale is almost over (mercifully) so in my effort to keep a stockpile of short but good solid games in my backlog, I took advantage of some low prices and got The Bunker for $6 and Firewatch for $8. They normally sell for $20 each, so I couldn’t resist. I read good things about both of these games, and I always need more of the types of games that can be beat in 5 hours or less. There are only so many Persona 5 and Witcher 3 marathon games I can justify in my playlist.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

JohnnyShoulder

Firewatch is really good and shouldn't take long to get through. Really liked the art style, felt like playing a Pixar movie. The voice acting is brilliant too.

Unfortunately i had a game breaking bug and my save file got corrupted quite near the end, so I never finished it.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Th3solution

@JohnnyShoulder 😨 Oh no, is that a common issue with the game? Hopefully they have patched the bug out!

JohnnyShoulder

@Th3solution not too sure i don't think so as i know of a fair fee people that have finished it.

Cheski

I picked up Assassin's Creed Origins and Middle Earth: Shadow of War when they were on sale recently. I haven't started either yet, but I am looking forward to both.

Cheski

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic