Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 1,321 to 1,340 of 4,206

YeYa

@Cheski AC Origins was my suprise of the year. Game is absolutely fantastic and platinum is fairly easy.

PSN: YeYa_3

Kidfried

@Th3solution Technical the game isn't that great, as I heard stories of both people on PC as well as console had corrupt files. If you have Plus+ you can use Cloud Storage if you want to be really safe.

However, you'll play through the game in two/three sittings probably, so you'll probably be ok! I had no problems with it at all.

Kidfried

Ryno

Street Fighter V Arcade Edition. This was the game I wanted the most (SFV vanilla) when I just had an Xbone. Glad they added casual, single player content for people like me.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

PSN: Ryno1221

JohnnyShoulder

@Tjuz

JohnnyShoulder wrote:

Firewatch is really good and shouldn't take long to get through. Really liked the art style, felt like playing a Pixar movie. The voice acting is brilliant too.

Unfortunately i had a game breaking bug and my save file got corrupted quite near the end, so I never finished it.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

@KratosMD Really enjoyed the first Darksiders, had a very Zelda feel to in in terms of gameplay. Got the second game on ps+ a couple of months back but not started yet.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Kidfried

@Tjuz Welcome! I don't know your gaming tastes, but... do it! Short and bittersweet.

Kidfried

kyleforrester87

Darksiders 1 was cool, especially the 60fps PS4 version. DS2 on the other hand wasn't much cop in my opinion. Didn't help that it chugged along on PS4 compared to the first instalment.

Looking forward to number 3 though.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

JohnnyShoulder

@Tjuz no worries mate, easily done.

Fight_Teza_Fight

@Ralizah Did you end up getting .hack? On top of the trilogy, Last Recode has an additional, completely new volume (Reconnection).
I needed something to play till MHW so I started up Volume 1. I'm really enjoying it. The gameplay is simple and the running animations are awful, but the cutscenes look great.
I really like the idea of playing a game, within a game .

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

Octane

I pre-ordered Monster Hunter World for less than €50!

Octane

Ralizah

@Fight_Teza_Fight Nah. It's on the list, though. Once I burn through my backlog and play Nier: Automata, I'll probably pick this up.

Hope you enjoy it!

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

Rudy_Manchego

I gave in to the sale and got Night In the Woods as I really want to play it. Might have to pause The Witcher 3 to go on it.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

ArkhamKnerd

@get2sammyb I originally posted that it'd be a little while until I got to Gravity Rush Remastered but last week I couldn't help myself and wanted to at least try the first little bit. Well I've now put AC Origins aside and I'm up to episode 11! Very fun and I can't wait to be able to move on to GR2 afterwards!

ArkhamKnerd

PSN: ArkhamKnerd

Fight_Teza_Fight

I was going to hold off on DBFighterZ till later, but I just watched someone stream the beta...
Got my preorder in.

Digimon Story, Monster Hunter World and Dragon Ball FighterZ all in the space of one week.
The Inpatient will have to wait.
Why do games have to be good?

Edited on by Fight_Teza_Fight

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

DestinationPs

Just prdordered Shadow of the colossus. I have to see if it lives up to its reputation ☺ It looks amazing, really looking forward to playing it!

DestinationPs

Tasuki

Picked up the Resistance DLC for CoD: WWII. First DLC that I bought for a CoD game since BO3. Can't wait to try the new maps.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Doctor_BK

MH: World. Incredible experience so far. I’d highly recommend it. I’ve never played a game like it.

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: GrzzlyWzrd

Splat

Doctor_BK wrote:

MH: World. Incredible experience so far. I’d highly recommend it. I’ve never played a game like it.

It's so freaking good.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Doctor_BK

@Splat Whenever the party/clan system starts working right I’d love to hunt with some Push Square folks!

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: GrzzlyWzrd

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic