Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 4,206

Gamer83

Not a really purchase but as an early birthday gift I received Injustice 2. Bought the ultimate pack to get all the DLC as its released. Wasn't the biggest fan of Mortal Kombat X as time went on but one thing it did get right was single player content and Injustice 2 also seems to have that in spades. Hopefully NetherRealm gets the online sorted out this time.

Gamer83

BAMozzy

Latest purchase was the Zombie Chronicles, DLC5 for BO3. I have all the maps on last gen anyway but its great to play these again on new gen hardware.

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

BAMozzy

@Kyroki Its good to replay some of these maps again - its been years since I played some. I tend to play Kino more with Randoms as it has Pack-a-punch compared to the some of the earlier maps. Nacht is 'boring' and would have loved Call of the Dead or Mob, even Buried or Die Rise. Veruckt and Shi no are also a bit boring too and I never liked Moon much - aesthetically it looks great in this so would have like those more. I have done the Ascension Easter Egg and got quite far on Shangri's too, Origins is still great and the best map in this collection but I do think the 'best' maps are missing. It does show how Zombies has evolved and grown. Certainly better with people who communicate but I do prefer the bigger and more complex maps myself - especially maps that have a good area to train zombies and Pack a Punch too. It gets tedious just training zombies and having to buy new weapons or ammo because they take so many bullets to kill at high rounds without PaP.

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

Tasuki

@Kyroki The reason fan favorites like Mob of the Dead is because they wanted to tell the whole Zombies storyline in one package and since Mob of the Dead wasn't part of the Zombie canon, it wasn't included.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

BAMozzy

@Tasuki Mob of the Dead does tie in to the universe as does Call of the Dead too - in fact the main characters are trapped in Call of the Dead (its part of the Easter Egg) but you don't actually play as those. A lot of the early maps were very basic, no Easter eggs, no real story, no PaP. Nacht was a 'bonus and only has a few rooms. The mystery box never moves, its tiny and is included because it was the first map. Maps like Shadows of Evil in BO3 is no different from Call of the Dead or Mob in that they are tied to the whole universe and story line although admittedly you don't play as those 4 characters but doesn't mean they weren't important to the story arc.

Tasuki

@BAMozzy I am just saying that's what Treyarch said. The maps that they picked tell the whole Zombie story while Mob of the Dead was more of a one off.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Motoxer1

Picked up this woodbook for the Witcher 3 (my profile picture) it's like a steelbook, except it is made from wood.

Motoxer1

themcnoisy

Bought Hitman Go in the sale. £2.50.

If memory serves me correct it reviewed well so for £2.50 I'm pretty happy.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Hego

Picked up videoball, sportsfriends and nidhogg in the sale. I'm trying to get my gf into gaming and heard these are great couch games

Hego

PSN: Duke-of-Styria

Cheski

The last game I purchased was Horizon. I've been working on that the last few weeks. I have definitely been enjoying it so far. I think any future sequels could use some work when it comes to the side quests, but I have found the main quests to be satisfying. Hunting machines is fun and keeps me on my toes, the game is gorgeous, and the RPG elements are enough to keep me interested without overwhelming me. I am curious to see how the story finishes out.

Cheski

Elodin

Picked up Bloodborne for 15. Too good to pass up. Hopefully should be fun. Also added some funds to my psn. Anyone know if I don't have enough in my psn account, will it take from there and my credit card for a psplus auto renew? Or just the total from my credit card?

Elodin

Gamer83

Will be added to the backlog but I bought a copy of the day one edition of NieR: Automata.

Gamer83

themcnoisy

@booshy89 I'm not a fan I have to admit. All right to waste half an hour but pretty boring otherwise. I'm cracking through the trophies as it's an easy Plat, but I'm not enjoying it.

DestinationPs

Picked up overwatch to a very good price. I'm enjoying it but I wish it had local multiplayer!

DestinationPs

themcnoisy

Just picked up;

Beserk and the band of the hawk.
Batman Telltale adventure.

Goodbye;

Yakuza Zero
Final Fantasy 15

Sorry to see those boss games go.

nathanSF

Pre-ordered Wipeout and Everybodys Golf a couple of days ago. Bought Uncharted 2 while on my Linux laptop yesterday afternoon and it was ready to play when I switched on the PS4 yesterday evening.

IwriteSci-Fi

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic