Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 1,061 to 1,080 of 4,206

FullbringIchigo

i have FFXII Zodiac Age pre-ordered if that counts

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

themcnoisy

@FullbringIchigo aren't you a 32 year old who doesn't like tween drama? (literally last comment I've just read on an article no offence bro)

Your gonna love panello and vaan.....

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

FullbringIchigo

@themcnoisy yeah but the story of FFXII is about a war between nations plus Ashe, Balthier and Basch were the main characters anyway, we just saw it from Vaan's point of view

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

themcnoisy

@FullbringIchigo and the story about LiS is Time travel and murder

I like FF 12 too bro I was only joking.

FullbringIchigo

@themcnoisy yeah i know ^_^

although Vaan and Panello were pretty much not needed in the grand scheme of things

Tasuki

Tekken 7 and The Crew.

Tekken 7 is one of my most hyped games this year (the other being CoD WWII) so that's a no brainer for me and The Crew was only $20 at a local record store. Been on the fence with The Crew for awhile now but a co-worker of mine has been telling me about it the past few weeks and it sounds alot of fun, so for $20 why not.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

chiefeagle02

Last night, my girlfriend and I bought a PS4 with Fallout 4 and Elder Scrolls Online (still downloading the later's update as of this morning).

"The only Zen you find on tops of mountains is the Zen you bring there." -Robert Pirsig

PSN: chiefeagle02 | Twitter:

DerMeister

My latest PS4 purchase? Well, a PS4. Also Tekken 7.

Finally glad to be part of the PS4 family!

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

spakai

Just ordered a physical copy of Doom. Heard good things. Can't wait to play it.

spakai

DerMeister

Got Persona 5 today, as well as preordering Crash N.Sane.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

themcnoisy

@DerMeister going for it big time! Enjoy Your PS4 mate. How much did it cost in the end?

DerMeister

@themcnoisy So far, I've spent about $444 on PS4 stuff. The console itself ($324 with tax), Tekken 7 ($60), and Persona 5 ($60). I dunno how much that is in UK money, but I spent a lot!

carlos82

Got Wipeout Omega Collection a few days ago and it s quite possibly the best looking game I've seen on the Pro, certainly from the point of it having a super crisp 4K image with HDR and a completely locked 60 fps, just turn off the motion blur and it looks sensational. The racing is as great as you remember and 3 games included for a budget price, bargain of the year 😃

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

PSN: AVGN_82

Xaritah

Finally just got horizon zero dawn, omg i think i'm in love with a videogame, i can't wait to come home and play it everyday 😂

Xaritah

PSN: Sarasilva7

leucocyte

most recent purchase was the walking dead season 3 in the latest psn sale.. telltale really phoned it in, imo. some of the episodes barely last an hour, and apart from clem, the entire cast is new and most of them rather dislikeable.

leucocyte

BAMozzy

@Xaritah Its probably my Game of the Year and looking ahead, I can't see a lot releasing that will take that away from Horizon. If it doesn't get Game of the Year, I really hope it gets a lot of recognition - it deserves it!!

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

themcnoisy

Just bought Momongas Pinball. Can't wait to play it later.

SilentJ

Got Job Simulator off Amazon for $20.

Also bought the Fox Cartoons pack for Zen Pinball 2 a couple weeks ago.

PSN ID : MrPink78

Zukato

Bought Horizon Zero Dawn Collector's Edition. Really excited for this. Aiming for The Last Guardian next, but not sure yet.

Faithful to Jesus.

PSN: ZukaHoly | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic