Forums

Topic: PS4 recommendation thread

Posts 181 to 200 of 2,111

DestinationPs

I am thinking about getting a good fighting game, Street fighter IV ultra and Guilty gear xrd are on sale at the ps store. I like the older Street fighter games and Guilty gear looks solid too. Any suggestions?

DestinationPs

WanderingBullet

@DestinationPs Haven't played Guilty Gear Xrd but I liked Super Street Fighter IV. The Ultra version has all the DLCs plus new characters if I'm not mistaken.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

WanderingBullet

@Tasuki: Cool, I haven't been keeping track on the game since it was released but its good that all the issues' been fixed.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

Octane

Infamous Second Son

Is it any good? I can get it for less than €30. Reviews seems to be mixed and positive.

Octane

Wesker

@Octane: Yes it's worth getting. Pluses are the action, story and cut-scenes. Minuses would be the length and routine side-missions.

Wesker

Octane

@Wesker: After looking around for a while, I found a copy for only €22, including shipping. I can't skip a game for that price!

Octane

Sanquine

I recommend everyone alienation. It's helldivers on steriods

PSNid= Sanquine90

PSN: Sanquine90

Gamer83

Having spent substantial time playing it now, I can't recommend Ratchet & Clank enough. I actually had stopped caring about the series after A Crack in Time (the last great R&C before this year) but this remake pulled me back in. Long-time fan or new to the series, every PS4 owner should play it.

Gamer83

AndyD

I am looking for some good RPG and or strategy gaming. Also, I was looking at Ratchet and Clank, and from what I read it seems to be a must buy. I am just now getting into the PS4 world, so to speak.

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

PSN: devine1981

Octane

@scubydo: Valkyria Chronicles Remastered comes out this month. That's sort of a strategy RPG.

Octane

DestinationPs

@scubydo:
I really recommend Dragon age inquisition. It's got a great battle system with strategic elements where you can plan your attacks etc. The voice acting didn't impress me though but it's definitely not a dealbreaker. I think you can find it at good price now and if not, you still get a very long game!

DestinationPs

Hego

@scubydo: If your looking for an RPG, the Witcher 3 is your answer. Fantastic game. Strategy games on PS4 are kinda limited, you've got Tropico (which is free on Plus this month), Nobunaga's Ambition or Grand Ages: Medievil

Hego

PSN: Duke-of-Styria

Hego

@scubydo: I've played a small bit of it, plays fine, no problems performance wise, fun little game too, it's basically 2D minecraft but it has quests to aim for. I actually prefer it on a tv screen rather than the Vita, it's easier to see everything on a tv. Think it's on sale now too

Hego

PSN: Duke-of-Styria

AndyD

well, since I have not touched my 3DS in ages. And I don't foresee doing so anytime soon. I am probably going to trade it in, for some new release titles and some used games that I can get to enjoy for the PS4. I only have Bravely Second for it, and I honestly just have no interest in the portable world of gaming much anymore. Maybe I am the odd ball. I will take all the recommendations and get some of the games you all have mentioned. Thanks for all the great ideas!!

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

PSN: devine1981

Gamer83

@scubydo:
Ever played the Uncharteds? If not, definitely consider buying the Nathan Drake Collection, or you could just jump right in with Uncharted 4 but I have a feeling you'd be missing out a big by not having played the previous games.

Gamer83

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic