How many chapters or main missions are there in God of War Ragnarok? Ragnarok is a meaty single player action adventure game, but in addition to pondering how long to beat the story, you may also be wondering how many of all quests make up The Path, which represents the release's core storyline. As part of of our God of War Ragnarok guide, we're going to answer the question: how many chapters or main missions are there?
God of War Ragnarok: How Many Chapters or Main Missions Are There?
The Path represents the main storyline of God of War Ragnarok, and it consists of 17 chapters or main missions in total. There is a further 18th chapter which will unlock upon the conclusion of the credits, Beyond Ragnarok, but this is more open-ended, and simply serves as encouragement to go and complete any remaining Favours you may have missed up to this point.
The Path consists of the following main missions:
- Surviving Fimbulwinter Walkthrough
- The Quest for Tyr Walkthrough
- Old Friends Walkthrough
- Groa's Secret Walkthrough
- The Lost Sanctuary Walkthrough
- The Reckoning Walkthrough
- The Runaway Walkthrough
- Into the Fire Walkthrough
- The Word of Fate Walkthrough
- Forging Destiny Walkthrough
- Unleashing Hel Walkthrough
- Reunion Walkthrough
- Creatures of Prophecy Walkthrough
- Unlocking the Mask Walkthrough
- Hunting for Solace Walkthrough
- The Summoning Walkthrough
- The Realms at War Walkthrough
- Beyond Ragnarok Walkthrough
Did this page help you to understand how many chapters or main missions are there in God of War Ragnarok? Let us know in the comments section below, and be sure to check out our God of War Ragnarok guide for much more.