Here's Your First Look at the Next Sleeping Dogs Title

Wei to go

There had been some concern that the next Sleeping Dogs game may be some form of mobile spin-off – but it looks like you can put those worries aside. As part of a clearly staged Christmas photo, developer United Front Games has uncovered an off-screen image of the next title in the kung-fu series – the one that it’s calling Triad Wars – and, well, it looks like more of the same.

It’s hard to make out, but we’re pretty sure that we can see a topless Wei Shen standing in what appears to be a back alley. The developer's yet to divulge device details, but the fact that it’s being shown on a large monitor indicates that it’s almost certainly a console game. Put a tattooed paw in the air if you’re excited.

[via twitter.com, neogaf.com, gematsu.com]

Splat

Splat said:

Do want! Sleep Dogs had probably the best gameplay of any open world game I have ever played.

I mean don't get me wrong GTA V is a great game but the controls/gameplay is easily better in SD.

XavandSo

XavandSo said:

I love Sleeping Dogs. It's arguably my favourite non-Nintendo game from the previous gen. The game's atmosphere and detail is unrivalled., amplified by the high-res textures on PC. Also, dat music...

Epic

Epic said:

Can't wait for more details to be revealed, I really loved the original Sleeping Dogs.

Tasuki

Tasuki said:

Yes please. I am looking forward to this game since I first heard about it.

Ginkgo

Ginkgo said:

I spent hours just fooling around and doing motorcycle stunts. The first one was sooo fun.

Superconsole

Superconsole said:

Excellent stuff :) Sleeping Dogs was a great game and didn't get all the attention it deserved. Hopefully that can be remedied with Triad Wars.

SuperSilverback

SuperSilverback said:

Awesome!! Loved Sleeping Dogs(Thank you ps plus!) Altho i hope they add an actual rock station this time, not Kerrang....

craigun

craigun said:

Come on next gen version! I do hope they can refine the fighting mechanics a bit though. It had a steep learning curve for me.

Madd_Hatter401

Madd_Hatter401 said:

YES!!! .......this will be a day one. I love sleeping dogs, I bought my son a 360 version for Christmas and I'm sure he will love it also. I can not wait for this game!

Gamer83

Gamer83 said:

Sleeping Dogs was topped only by GTA V so I absolutely can't wait for this one.