Christmas Comes Early in North American PSN Flash Sale

Cut down to size

Sony must have read our Talking Point about the less than stellar savings on the PlayStation Network, because it’s kicked off the holidays with a pretty solid festive Flash Sale. Granted, this doesn’t ever touch the outrageous prices of a Steam sell-a-thon, but a couple of the cuts are not to be trifled with.

We suppose that the headline discount is to Tearaway, which can be purchased for $17.99 if you hop on Sony’s digital plaza before 9AM PT (12PM ET) on Monday, 23rd December. Highlights also include Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate for $19.99, Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus for $14.99, and the PlayStation 4 version of LEGO Marvel Super Heroes for $39.99.

You can peruse the full roster of bargains through here. Are you planning to take advantage of these offers, or is your Sackboy-branded credit card already maxed out? Stretch your wallet in the comments section below.

[via blog.us.playstation.com]

Gamer83

Gamer83 said:

Will be cashing my checks on Monday morning and then getting either Tearaway or R&C. I didn't expect to see Into the Nexus in the flash sale, makes my choice very difficult.

divinelite

divinelite said:

Tearaway of course
I really don't know why I really love this game but yeah really addictive
Batman blackgate is very great too, graphic wise not losing to console

drumsandperc92

drumsandperc92 said:

argh. why right before christmas...i'm spent!!!
$15 is the right price for Trine 2, not $20. I already own it thru steam on my Mac where i bought it on a flash sale for like $3, but only ever played the first level. i'd much rather play it on PS4 but i don't really want to spend $20. $15 isn't too shabby!!
I've still yet to fork out the $10 for the Freedom Cry DLC on AC4 too. I've beaten the game and i've been itching for more to do!
Keeping my fingers crossed for more & even better sales like this in the future.

rjejr

rjejr said:

I know its alphabetical but Angry Birds fot $45 - FORTY FIVE FRICKKIN DOLLARS - just makes me not want to read the rest of the list.

Into the Nexus for $15 reminded me to add it to my Gamefly list. Im tempted, but I just bought Ratchet n Clank remastered HD 3 game set for $8.98 at Target. And Ijust signed up for Plus so I have 11 months to get it for less. Maybe nothing.

Azikira

Azikira said:

Well that's annoying. I would have loved only paying $9.99 for Soul Calibur II

Dodoo

Dodoo said:

Everybody please buy Tearaway!

[If you've not already got it of course!?]

Gemuarto

Gemuarto said:

@Dodoo I need 4 cents to buy Tearaway. But in order to get 4 cents, I must buy 10$ PSN card. So no, I'll not buy Tearaway. Besides, I still don't belive in power of Media Molecul. Little Big Planet is the most boring platformet, I'va ever played.

Dodoo

Dodoo said:

@Gemuarto - I agree LBP is not the best game ever but in my opinion you should not think of that when looking at Tearaway as it is so different.

I believe Tearaway is a much, much better game than LBP... Shame you have to buy a $10 card for 4 cents! :(