Sony Launches PlayStation Blog Game of the Year Vote

Who's your number one?

It’s ironic that just as we started planning our own game of the year festivities behind the scenes – more on that soon – the PlayStation Blog has launched its own celebratory poll. This is a community endeavour, and it allows you to vote for your favourite PlayStation releases across a slew of different categories.

We’re speculating, but we wouldn’t be surprised if some of the winners got discounted on the PlayStation Store. There’s no confirmation of that in the PlayStation Blog post, though, so don't get your hopes up just yet.

The winners are set to be announced on 19th December. Meanwhile, you can look forward to our own game of the year coverage over the Christmas break.

[via blog.us.playstation.com, blog.eu.playstation.com]

charlesnarles

charlesnarles said:

Does anyone else like sniper elite v2? I vote for that cause what other good games even came out this year? Drawing a blank.. I bet it'll be something dumb like black ops 2 or ac3 (just boring repeats, to me)

Splat

Splat said:

The Walking Dead and Sleeping Dogs have been my two favorite games of the year.

If I had to pick one it would probably be The Walking Dead since I'm a big fan of story telling in games and it told a great one.

Ginkgo

Ginkgo said:

Far Cry 3 for me.

I haven't played the Walking Dead yet, but given all of the praise I will have to pick it up at some point.

3Above

3Above said:

I voted FF Versus XIII as most anticipted PS3 game. Thats right, I wont let it die.

Gemuarto

Gemuarto said:

@3Above me tooo voted for FF versus XIII and Last Guardian.... To tell you the truth i bought PS3 only fpr those games T____T and feel very dissapointed at the moment =)))..