Forums

Topic: Free Games in PlayStation Store?

Posts 1 to 20 of 23

GamerZack87

I've really been getting into my new PS3 for the past week, and I was wondering if there are any free games available in the PS Store (aside from demos, I mean). Any help would be appreciated.

From your friendly neighbourhood newbie Square Pusher.

Edited on by Tasuki

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

DavynD

DC Universe Online is the only one that comes to mind.

"Where are all the Sour Patch Parents?"

GamerZack87

I spotted DC Universe Online and would very much like to play it. The problem with that is the file size - it'd take days to finish downloading!

CHINK

irken004

Killzone 3 Multiplayer is free to play up to level 10, but still worth a download. It's under the Demos section.

kivi95

Free Realms
DC Universe online
Killzone MP
Playstation home

kivi95

Splat

Dust 514 is coming as well.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

kivi95

And Defiance.

kivi95

NathanUC

MAG trial. (unless it was removed, I can't remember)

To save our Mother Earth from any alien attack
From vicious giant insects who have once again come back
We'll unleash all our forces we won't cut them any slack
The EDF deploys!!

kidcoyote_anarchy

You can set it to download in the background, so you can still play games while it's downloading.

James

I know this is a really obvious thing to say but the best way to get free games is to sign up for PlayStation Plus. You get a stack of free games and trials every month. Well worth the investment if you're heavy into your PS3!

James

GamerZack87

Thanks for the advice, James. I'll look into it!

CHINK

Firejonie

There is Buzz! Quiz Player, though it only comes pre loaded with some questions, if you want more you need to buy the DLC ( which works with other Buzz games also). But the game is still fun in multiplayer. There is also Blue Toad Murder Files Epsiode 1, have not played it but if you want the other epsiodes you have to pay for them, but the first one is free.

Firejonie

GamerZack87

@MustacheCashStashGuy: Does Buzz! Quiz Player need those Buzz! buzzers?
[sub]Wow, that question had more buzzes than a beehive on heat... [/sub]

CHINK

MadchesterManc

No it doesn't need the buzzers mate. I downloaded it a while ago n played it using a DS3. Another good place to look for free games is on Playstation Home. Ive been playing a little game called Novus Prime on there. Its a space shooter that has 4 player online co-op and comes with a ranking system, unlocks and leaderboards. Its completely free and decent game to boot. Another good game is Solitude2 which is kinda like wipeout. Has ranks, unlocks and leaderboards too. Both are F2P so id say there worth trying at least

Edited on by MadchesterManc

http://www.otakugamers.uk
https://twitter.com/OtakuGamersUK

"Love is a device invented by bank managers to make us overdrawn" AJ Rimmer

PSN: MadchesterManc | Twitter:

Splat

Ya, Novus Prime is a decent game on PS home as is Yetis vs. Hunters and RC Rally. I found Yetis vs. Hunters to be so bad it was good if that makes sense. I started playing and was laughing at how bad it was and next thing you know I look up and had been playing it for over an hour.

MadchesterManc

How did you find those games Splat? Had a quick look yesterday but didn't come across them. I guess Ill have to look deeper n see how far the rabbit hole of Home goes lol I did manage to find Playstation Hold'em tho. It has 8 player tables and seemed quite popular when I checked in. If Hold'em is your thing you'll enjoy it and its free

http://www.otakugamers.uk
https://twitter.com/OtakuGamersUK

"Love is a device invented by bank managers to make us overdrawn" AJ Rimmer

PSN: MadchesterManc | Twitter:

odd69

I havent been on home since the ps hack last year, i may have to try it now haha. But before id check ps Home once a week. It was boring/ interesting. I am sure it looks better now may have to try those free games out

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

PSN: odd69

Splat

@MadchesterManc - If I remember right I just stumbled upon them and then added them to my favorites.

Edit: Where it says featured games if you go to the very bottom and click on "more featured games" you should find them.

Edited on by Splat

JonnyReLLo

Anything else free for PSP aside from Valhalla Knights?

JonnyReLLo

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.