Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 3,152

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON

KALofKRYPTON wrote:

Also - 'muscular' Power Rangers really annoy me!

That makes one of us.

I can see why you christened your new ship Valiant, especially since you've captured it flying close to what I can only describe as "Budget DS9"... enjoy!

@Fullbringlchigo Great shots! Glad you're getting some fun out of the game.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger it's the same ship, just with a 'go faster' body kit! 😜😂

That station looked like Galactus had decided to make a lollipop by skewering DS9 with Babylon 5... There's probably some irony there... 😂

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

FullbringIchigo

just one from Spider-Man well after that new Trailer i felt like playing it again
Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

themcnoisy

@FullbringIchigo sick!

Loved Spiderman at the time. It hasn't stayed with me like Horizon or Yakuza zero so they have missed some secret sauce but it's a fantastic game.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

FullbringIchigo

just a few from FINAL FANTASY XIII today

I don't think Sazh has any idea what he's doing
Untitled

Ready for action
Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

just one from Dissidia Opera Omnia

Avalanche is here
Untitled

RogerRoger

Returned to Shadow of the Tomb Raider for the DLCs and found that they'd added some new features to the Photo Mode, so of course that doubled the amount of time I spent with Lady Croft today.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Expect a couple more in the coming days!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger i SO need to get round to getting that game

anyway on topic more screenshots

first off of course FINAL FANTASY and it's Dissidia NT

Time to get to work
Untitled

now one from Dragon Ball FighterZ

Little Goku arrives
Untitled

and now a few from Spider-Man

"Do you ever get that feeling that things are NOT going to go well today?"
Untitled

"So now i'm all Noire do i have to narrate everything i do?"
Untitled

"I think someone has lost something"
Untitled

SUPER HERO LANDING!
Untitled

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Now that the DLC is "finished" (although there's a teeny hint that there might be one more) it's a pretty epic Tomb Raider game. I'm kinda jealous of those who'll play it with the DLC integrated, and I'll look to replay it as such soon.

Also, awesome screencaps! I'm scared of playing Spider-Man because of the Photo Mode.

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger The whole DLC thing was one of the reasons i was holding back but the other reason was because i had the other 2 on the XB1 and with all the issues i have had with that system i decided to get them again on PS4 and then get it once i have done them

it might sound odd but i like to keep a series on one system/family of systems unless i have no other choice

KALofKRYPTON

Nice shots all around!
@FullbringIchigo love the car catch one!

@RogerRoger "Dew it!!"

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Doesn't sound odd to me in the slightest. Hope you enjoy Shadow when you get around to playing it; I sure reckon it's the best of the three.

@KALofKRYPTON Maybe some day, but not today!

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

More from the Continuing Adventures of Ms. Croft (with only one DLC tomb left for this evening, I'm really sad to see her go; these additional quests have been amazing).

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Last batch for now. So long, Lara!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger Great shots! Going to try and get a game of something in later and get some pictures up.

Though I did take a bunch of shots in Grip the other day - might share them later.

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON Cheers! It's such a photogenic game, and the fact that you can easily make Lara look like a total badass helps. I've got many variations of her taking aim or sneering at danger!

Next week it'll be Team Sonic Racing for me. This topic might suddenly become quite vehicle-heavy!

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger I'd forgotten it was coming so soon!
Recent previews have convinced me it's worth playing, but I don't think I'll get it on release. Not when I could just re-buy the Transformed cart for the Vita and play that on the PSTV (because the cart is on the whitelist and the download isn't...).

My daughter had a pretty glowing report and great showing for her school parent's evening this week. So she gets a treat. If she wants it for her switch then I may play it sooner than I think I will.

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON Well done, daughter!

I'll be getting it Tuesday morning and playing it right away. I'll leave some thoughts around on the forums somewhere, if you'd like some direct user feedback before making a purchase.

Normally I'd replay Transformed again to get hyped, but I've played it so much, both on PS3 and on PS Vita, that I know it inside-out. I'm ready for new.

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger Indeed. She's a proper little cheddar!

She's decided on Unravel Two for her treat. Given what I've read of TSR now, I'd like to be sure of a smoother local two player experience before diving in.

FullbringIchigo

just one for today from Star Trek Online

"My friends, we've come home" (bonus if you know what that's from)
Untitled

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic