Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 961 to 980 of 3,153

RogerRoger

A couple shots of my Inquisitor, Jayden Trevelyan, from Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I'm really gonna miss him.

Also, forgot I had these couple of Hitman 2 shots from Hantu Port, Singapore.

Untitled

Untitled

They also fixed the lighting in the Season One levels a couple patches ago.

Untitled

Untitled

It'll be nice to go back and have a roam again.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger I might take the plunge. I'm pretty happy with my pair of ships at the moment so it could be worth it.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger also, very nice Hitman vistas!

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON Thanks! It really is a gorgeous game.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

SO i caved and got Power Rangers Battle for the Grid now they added a story mode and honestly, it's not bad, a few characters are a little OP (looking at you Super Mega Force Yellow) but all in all for the price i would say it's worth it

Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo It still looks pretty rough. Can't justify the price tag until they add a couple hundred more Rangers!

Also - 'muscular' Power Rangers really annoy me!

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON it's only £15 though, it's not that much but i can understand why people will be waiting for more content before buying

it's still kinda fun though

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo It looks relatively competent. The license really has the potential to overcome the technical and graphical shortcomings of the game - but even at £15, the 9(?) characters on offer from a franchise of hundreds is miserly to put it lightly.

At least put out a full Ranger team!

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON well if you count the Mastodon sentry, Dragon Armour Trini and Cenozoic Blue then you do TECHNICALLY have a full MMPR team but yeah we need more teams and some more series in the game, there is no one from Wild Force or Ninja Storm for example

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo It's certainly odd.

The new comics are a great source to draw from, and most of the TV iterations certainly have their fans - but realistically - even among die-hards Power Rangers is all about MMPR. Sequel teams and series vary, but are fine to add in - as are the comics and movie stuff. For me though, this would've been a day one purchase with a full MMPR roster and the promise of more to come. I think that's true of a lot of people too.

At the moment though, I'd rather just sit it out and see what happens with it and how much eventually is locked behind the season pass.

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON i can understand that

KALofKRYPTON

New threads!

"No flag, no country... Those are rules... That I just made up..." 😂

I really couldn't resist. She's been re-christened 'Valiant'.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON how about some MMPR love?

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

and a special MMPR Red in the Dragon Armor
Untitled

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo Ha! Those are great shots. Why are Jason and Tommy so very hench though!?! (I'm assuming it's just Jason, not sure Rocky ever actually wore the Dragon Shield...)

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON yeah it's Jason and i have no idea but they tend to do that in PR games for some reason

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo It's always been a thing with toys too. Read a bit more on that recent free update - nice that they added voice talent. Give me a shout when the OG MMPR team are all there!

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON well it's currently just missing Billy and Zack so it probably wont be too long IF they put them in at all

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo What about Trini? I saw the armoured comic version - but is there a palette-swap for her?

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON not without the amour no but it is still Trini

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo
I see....
Untitled

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic