Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 1,001 to 1,020 of 3,154

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home.

What do I win?

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger bragging rights

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

Nothing to show for whole weekend!! =O

Largely because I ended up a bit busy, but also because for some reason I'd never bothered putting Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max (PSP) on the PSTV before. I have now, and now I have my 2nd favourite (but overall best) Street Fighter on the big screen

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

FullbringIchigo

just a few FINAL FANTASY XV (on XBOX ONE), to be precise Episode Ignis

"That's it, i'm never going drinking with Cid again"
Untitled

"This isn't going to end well if Attack on Titan is anything to go by"
Untitled

when your out with your mate and someone picks a fight
Untitled

EDIT i forgot this one from FINAL FANTASY VII

well it only cost 300,000 Gil
Untitled

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

some from Dissidia NT today

"I AM NOCTIS, PRINCE OF LUCIS AND KING OF FISHING"
Untitled

"That was the most fun i had in ages"
Untitled

"I will defeat the Darkness of my past and forge ahead"
Untitled

"Nice to see you.....Cloud"
Untitled

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo Nice shots. I'm again, shot-less as I'm still in the grip of Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max!

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RogerRoger

Tails all the way in Team Sonic Racing.
Untitled

Also, the results screen from my first race. Not that I'm bragging or anything...
Untitled

I'm not brave enough to play on Hard yet. That explains it.

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger i'll be getting that once i get paid

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo From my (extremely limited) first impressions, it's worth it!

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger Sweet.

I'm certainly warming towards getting it.

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON I've put down some (admittedly over-excited) thoughts in the relevant topic if you're interested. I haven't played much, but the core gameplay itself seems very solid.

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Custom karts time!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I love how everything can be textured a dozen different ways. The "stealth car" for Shadow at the end there looks particularly awesome in motion.

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

just some pictures from the games i am currently playing through

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection: Drakes Fortune
Untitled

Spider-Man
Untitled

Batman: Return to Arkham: Arkham City
Untitled

FINAL FANTASY XV
Untitled

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

RR529

Been awhile so this'll be a pretty big post, but here's what I've been playing on Switch the past couple months.

First up, Yoshi's Crafted World (screens from "Ninjarama", one of my favorite worlds in the game).

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Next up, a few from Onimusha Warlords (I imported a physical copy from Japan since it supports English).

This is totally not an ominous start to my journey.
Untitled

This place seems welcoming.
Untitled

I liked this little garden area.
Untitled

Scenic waterfall shot.
Untitled

And lastly, some shots of Final Fantasy X (from the FFX/X-2 HD collection). I've been taking tons of shots of this one, as it's bringing up a lot of nostalgia.

This city won't be looking this good in a few minutes.
Untitled

Things look really good, considering this is in engine in what was a PS2 game.
Untitled

My inner 13 year old self prompted this shot.
Untitled

Another scenic waterfall shot.
Untitled

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Uncharted and an Arkham game... aah, memories!

@RR529 You're making it really difficult to not rush out and grab a copy of Yoshi's Crafted World to play on my partner's Switch! Awesome shots!

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

RR529 wrote:

My inner 13 year old self prompted this shot.
Untitled

and my inner 13 year old loves it

ApostateMage

I love Lulu as much as the next guy but that animation she does after battles always bugged me. It looks more like she has bad wind than showing off her big soft moogles.

ApostateMage

RR529

Thanks everyone!

@RogerRoger, Yoshi isn't a notably challenging game (compared to something like the DKC games), but man does it have some imaginatively themed levels that are very fun to poke around in (you can throw eggs at objects in the foreground & background, and there are times when the path splits into different planes, so it's surprisingly exploration heavy for a 2.5D platformer). Instead of 6-8 worlds with generic themes, it's comprised of over 20 mini-worlds, each with 2 or 3 levels apiece, that have very specific themes, and even each level in a given world usually feels distinct from the others (in regards to "Ninjarama", the first level takes place in a ninja village, the second has sort of a shadow puppet performance thing going on where Japanese sliding doors will cover parts of the stage and you see everything as a silhouette, and the third stage has you exploring a Japanese castle). Furthermore, after the first boss, things open up a bit, and you have a few different options of how to progress through the next sets of worlds. It didn't really set the world alight (even over on NL), but I really enjoyed my time with it.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

FullbringIchigo

just some more Batman: Return to Arkham: Arkham City screen shots

"I'm late again Batman"
Untitled

"this is one wild trip down the rabbit hole"
Untitled

you know i'm both worried for this guy and extremely jealous, is that strange?
Untitled

even the Bats sin't afraid to strike a pose every now and then
Untitled

this one is still a little creepy
Untitled

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic