Forums

Topic: World Cup 2018 | OT | Jules Rimet Still Gleaming

Posts 461 to 480 of 591

dellyrascal

@johncalmc - Very true and yeah it was a great tournament to be fair and some top talent on display!

I saw the Diana Ross miss only recently and i forgot how bad it was, could even give Roberto Baggio a run for his money

I stood there chattering in excitement, like a necrophile at a bus crash....

Twitter:

Gremio108

Getting nervous.

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

BAMozzy

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IN THERE!!!!!

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

FullbringIchigo

seriously HOW the hell has Croatia not got at least 3 cards by now, those were deliberate fouls

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

andreoni79

30 minutes left and still Modric has to start playing...

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

Kidfried

GO CROATIAAAAA!

Kidfried

Kidfried

I'm so hyped right now!

Kidfried

YeYa

YEEES, I SAID! YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A HARD TIME WITH US! MAYBE WE ARE ONLY 4 MILLION, BUT WE CAN DO ANYTHING!

PSN: YeYa_3

AdamNovice

Hopefully Croatia will start to tire now. It's the third extra they've faced now. They can't have much energy left in them. We need Rashford to run at them, also the Ref is a worry, some pretty dodgy decisions from him.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

BAMozzy

So Extra Time it is... I wonder if Kane, who was on a hot streak, will actually get a shot on target? It seems that the rest against Belgium has stopped his momentum now...

Got to say, England should have been a few up by Half Time but hanging on by the end of 90mins... They need their 2nd wind and both can rue missed chances when on top...

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

Kidfried

Whatever happens, France will be world champion anyway. England isn't convincing... at all. They're lucky they got this far.

Kidfried

kyleforrester87

@Kidfried I tend to agree, but if we can get through this game luck could be on our side with France (red cards, penalties etc)

That's my logic anyway lol

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

AdamNovice

@Kidfried Don't be so sure, it's a one off game and they lost the euros when they were favourites

AdamNovice

Twitter:

AdamNovice

The ref has given us absolutely nothing

AdamNovice

Twitter:

YeYa

Croatia is much better than England. 5 shots on goal, while England has only 1. Lol

Edited on by YeYa

PSN: YeYa_3

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.