Kidfried

YeYa

YEAAAAAH! Super Mario, what a legend!!!

PSN: YeYa_3

ShadowWarrior

peaks my head in everything ok in here, Slowly backs out

ShadowWarrior

andreoni79

The ref is bad, but what about Kane and Sterling? Two attackers, 0 shots...

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

kyleforrester87

Kanes been a bit of a ghost. Sterling did what he usually does for a lot of the first half which I think works in its own way. But jeeze

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

AdamNovice

@kyleforrester87 Your joking right? Obvious free kicks and corners missed. Half of the Croatian team should have been booked, need I say more

AdamNovice

Twitter:

ShadowWarrior

ITS NOT COMING HOME, someone check on sammy

ShadowWarrior

YeYa

I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU! @themcnoisy MAN YOU WERE RIGHT! CROATIA WILL BE WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!

YeYa

THIS IS THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED IN MY LIFE!

andreoni79

Sorry guys, but England played only the first half today while Croatia ran and pressed till the end even if this was their third match at extra time.

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

themcnoisy

@adf86 thats just your support talking bro. Croatia have played fairly under the circumstances with maybe Lovren going a touch too far. The ref was fine.

We came unstuck today. Kane should have scored in the 1st half, Stones switched off at the back for the extra time goal (he has that in him as we know). Croatia on the other hand took control, it makes you wonder why Perisic was taken off against Russia before full time hes a class act. Either way well done England, I personally thought we would struggle to get out of the group. Its been a boss adventure.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

arnoldlayne83

So is not coming home apparently...

Croatia totally deserved to win

psn: markthesovver83 ; Nnid: arnoldlayne83

PSN: markthesovver83

Kidfried

Well deserved win for Croatia in the end. England could have easily made a 2-0 in the first half, but that didn't work out. Then in the second half they decided to go for defense instead of chasing another goal, and that bit them in the back.

They've got themselves to thank for it. The England team surely could have won this one, but they kind of gave it away.

Kidfried

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.