Forums

Topic: Final fantasy discussion thread

Posts 881 to 900 of 1,070

FullbringIchigo

@Feena yeah the Sigils, i noticed them too

i only seem to find comfort in the darkness

ZurapiiYohane

I can't find the FFXV: Comrades Beta Multiplayer game at the store. I do have both PS Plus and the FFXV: Season Pass, but I can't seem to find it! I've checked the Free Games section, but nada. Is it too late to get it?

Having fun isn't hard, when you got a library card.

Feena

@ZurapiiYohane I can still see it - try looking from your pc, sometimes the PSStore is just messy.

Never belligerent but always uncompromising.

ZurapiiYohane

Feena wrote:

I can still see it - try looking from your pc, sometimes the PSStore is just messy.

All right. I'll try looking for it on the PC, thanks!

ZurapiiYohane

-Found it! I've added it to my wishlist. I'll download the game after work! Thank you so much!

FullbringIchigo

Square have said they are aware of the matchmaking issues the Comrades Beta is having and will be updating it next week with new features so keep an eye out

FullbringIchigo

@ZurapiiYohane yeah but it was expected especially as during that FFXV Universe trailer it showed it runing on a Nvidia card, only for a second but it was there

Feena

Good news! Hope it runs well and that it helps FFXV to sell even more

Never belligerent but always uncompromising.

ZurapiiYohane

Umm... Now Square Enix announced Final Fantasy XV for the smartphone called: "Final Fantasy XV: Pocket Edition". It's weird...

https://youtu.be/Tus-gOVXg_E

WanderingBullet

They're gonna add a bestiary feature and a chapter select option to the game.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Thanks for listening, Capcom.

ZurapiiYohane

I really like the idea of Chapter Select. I would like to re-visit some levels, like that awesome infiltration level! The Bestiary is something that I always wanted. Now I can look at the Goblins and Behemoths up close without getting hurt!

FullbringIchigo

BY the way Sony are sending out the Dissidia NT Closed Beta keys, keep an eye out for the e-mail (by the way I GOT IN if your wondering ^_^ )

FullbringIchigo

@WanderingBullet according to square you can download it now, i haven't tried yet as i'm not near my PS4 but it should download

WanderingBullet

@FullbringIchigo Ah, ok cause it was stated that the beta will be available to download between Aug 25th at 9pm PDT and Sep 1st at 9pm PDT.

I'll probably only download tomorrow morning as its getting late now.haha

Thanks.

FullbringIchigo

OK so THIS was a surprise but honestly it looks fun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNFon9WM_D0
although i bet someone will still find an excuse to moan about it and say it's stupid and they should stop supporting the game, even though it's free

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

WanderingBullet

Cool, I already got the Dream Egg back in (I think it was) February.

As quirky as they are, I'm really loving the free content support SE has been providing for this game.

Is this Festival a limited time event as well?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic