Forums

Topic: Final fantasy discussion thread

Posts 881 to 900 of 1,253

FullbringIchigo

@Feena yeah the Sigils, i noticed them too

There was nothing wrong with the way FFXIII was, ALL the FF games before it were linear too (apart from the MMO's) it's just they hid it better

Unpopular Gaming Opinion: The 3D Sonic games are better than the 2D ones

Feena

@ZurapiiYohane I can still see it - try looking from your pc, sometimes the PSStore is just messy.

Never belligerent but always uncompromising.

FullbringIchigo

Square have said they are aware of the matchmaking issues the Comrades Beta is having and will be updating it next week with new features so keep an eye out

There was nothing wrong with the way FFXIII was, ALL the FF games before it were linear too (apart from the MMO's) it's just they hid it better

FullbringIchigo

@ZurapiiYohane yeah but it was expected especially as during that FFXV Universe trailer it showed it runing on a Nvidia card, only for a second but it was there

Feena

Good news! Hope it runs well and that it helps FFXV to sell even more

FullbringIchigo

@ZurapiiYohane yeah it is but it still looks fun to play

WanderingBullet

They're gonna add a bestiary feature and a chapter select option to the game.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

FullbringIchigo

BY the way Sony are sending out the Dissidia NT Closed Beta keys, keep an eye out for the e-mail (by the way I GOT IN if your wondering ^_^ )

FullbringIchigo

@WanderingBullet according to square you can download it now, i haven't tried yet as i'm not near my PS4 but it should download

WanderingBullet

@FullbringIchigo Ah, ok cause it was stated that the beta will be available to download between Aug 25th at 9pm PDT and Sep 1st at 9pm PDT.

I'll probably only download tomorrow morning as its getting late now.haha

Thanks.

FullbringIchigo

OK so THIS was a surprise but honestly it looks fun

although i bet someone will still find an excuse to moan about it and say it's stupid and they should stop supporting the game, even though it's free

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

WanderingBullet

Cool, I already got the Dream Egg back in (I think it was) February.

As quirky as they are, I'm really loving the free content support SE has been providing for this game.

Is this Festival a limited time event as well?

FullbringIchigo

@WanderingBullet i think so, not sure how long for though

WanderingBullet

Don't think its active, yet. Got "The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid." when I tried to redeem it earlier. Will try it again at 9pm PDT.

FullbringIchigo

@WanderingBullet @ZurapiiYohane well i managed to download it yesterday no problem although you still can't play it yet, not until the 26th

FullbringIchigo

So Dissidia NT is LOADS of fun and i can't say how much any better than Zidane
Untitled

Feena

@FullbringIchigo waaa so Jealous! Hope to get an access code soon

FullbringIchigo

@Feena unfortunately if you don't have one by now i doubt you will be, i think they already sent them all out before the beta started

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic