Forums

Topic: EGX meet up 2017

Posts 1 to 20 of 60

themcnoisy

Alright community, I posted this the back end of last year. But is anyone from the community going to EGX and we can meet up and go for a pint at some point? The tickets have been available for a while now.

Obviously no need to hang around together all day because you know... Games. But would be good to place a person with the avatar and beat some of you at Sonic the hedgehog 2. I'm there on the Thursday again like last year, but won't be leaving until late so post away!

As a bonus I have a strong source whom mentioned @TripleGK is getting the first round in

Edited on by themcnoisy

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Rudy_Manchego

I'm booked for Saturday and Sunday I'm afraid as me and my buddy couldn't get time off to go earlier in the week.

I pretty much look and eat like my avatar. Would be up for meeting though if anyone is about?

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

themcnoisy

@Rudy_Manchego nice, just the Thursday for me bro. I will set the highscore on operation wolf to leave my mark lol.

Rudy_Manchego

@themcnoisy Yeah, I would have preferred Thursday or Friday but just couldn't work it out. Shame, would have been nice to get that free pint.

As for Operation Wolf, I still have that for my NES with the Lightgun, that high score is MINE!

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

themcnoisy

@booshy89 nice one Boosh, I think @kyroki will be there too ie) Dangermouse. We can have a Rocket League meet up lol.

Simon_Fitzgerald

The Push Square team will definitely have some presence at EGX, I'm planning on going so I might be able to meet up.

Simon_Fitzgerald

PSN: ScarySim6 | Twitter:

Rudy_Manchego

Is Push Square hosting a massive after hours cocktail party?

themcnoisy

@Simon_Fitzgerald @get2sammyb Are you lads back there for all 4 days?

Rudy_Manchego

@Simon_Fitzgerald @get2sammyb, I don't mind sorting out the cocktail party.

Now... when I say cocktails, I mean Lidl Special Brew... and when I say party, I mean a bus stop nearby but we'll probably be able to see the NEC from there unless the police move us on. I'm sure I could stretch to a couple of glow sticks to wave about too I'll need to confirm numbers early though because there are only 5 spaces on the bus stop bench.

Really looking forward to EGX though and if anyone is around on the weekend, more than happy to say howdy.

themcnoisy

@Kyroki I will message my mobile number over to you and will meet up at the event!

brockuk

themcnoisy wrote:

Alright community, I posted this the back end of last year. But is anyone from the community going to EGX and we can meet up and go for a pint at some point? The tickets have been available for a while now.

Obviously no need to hang around together all day because you know... Games. But would be good to place a person with the avatar and beat some of you at Sonic the hedgehog 2. I'm there on the Thursday again like last year, but won't be leaving until late so post away!

As a bonus I have a strong source whom mentioned @TripleGK is getting the first round in

Hey man, I'll be there on Thursday. I'm actually trying to sort a meetup for UK streamers at the NEC Weatherspoons on the Thursday, around 6:30pm. Wanna join forces?

brockuk

brockuk

@Kyroki Hey man, just got you on Twitch. Lemme know if you wanna meetup. I'm trying to get a group for a couple of drinks etc

brockuk

themcnoisy

@brockuk @Kyroki im on the 7:30am from lime street and back on the train at about 6:30pm from the nec. That said im with a work colleague and will be getting very drunk from 3pm ish at said wetherspoons.

I will find a game to congregate by at a specific time or Say 1pm meetup at the anime store or something. Kyle you have my number dont you?

brockuk

@themcnoisy @Kyroki

Hey guys, so let me conclude....

1pm meet at Anime Store to put name to face? Then maybe a quick beer and/or food around 5:30/6pm at Wetherspoons? I too will be with a couple of work buds

PS, happy to exchange numbers. Is there a way to DM on this forum? I can't seem to find one....

brockuk

Tasuki

@brockuk I am afraid there is no way of PM here on this site, for various reason. You can always exchange PSN IDs in the PSN exchange thread and message each other there.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

themcnoisy

@Kyroki @brockuk cool. Send me an fr brock.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.