Forums

Topic: EGX meet up 2017

Posts 21 to 40 of 60

themcnoisy

@kyleforrester87 you should come. Its only an hours train from london.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

kyleforrester87

@themcnoisy Yeah work is turbo and I'm lazy with this stuff sometimes, I can be pretty useless at making commitments way in advance then by the time it comes round it's too late to make arrangements :')

I haven't had a holiday in a decade as a result haha.

I have no car or motorbike at the moment either so not like I can just jump on some wheels and pop over either.

Take some pics

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

brockuk

@Tasuki Thanks. I don't have a PSN because I'm actually on PC these days...but felt this forum was still relevant for people who stream and/or are general gamers going to the event.

Therefore @Kyroki @themcnoisy would you be able to pop me an email? I'm [email protected] Or you could find me on Twitter @brockuk if you have one of those?

brockuk

LieutenantFatman

I'll be there all day, Saturday, planning to cosplay as King (Tekken). Would be cool to meet some forumers or staff. Feel free to tap me on the shoulder if you see me to say hi. Because if I have the mask on my vision will be severely limited!

LieutenantFatman

Rudy_Manchego

I'll be about all day Sat and most of Sunday so will miss out on the drinks it seems. I'll be wandering around looking dazed and more than likely hungover both days.

@LieutenantFatman I would do but that sounds a bit intimidating!

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

LieutenantFatman

@Rudy_Manchego no worries, I promise not to suplex anyone!
Would be fun to get some photos and have a quick chat if you happen to see me anyway, I'm guessing it will be very busy on the weekend (I usually do the weekdays) so we'll see what happens. I think I'll be heading over to Monster Hunter first, got an early bird ticket, travelling up with a couple of friends.
If you spot someone else cosplaying as Dan Hibiki from Street Fighter, good chance I'll be nearby.

LieutenantFatman

themcnoisy

@LieutenantFatman @Rudy_Manchego have fun bros, im only there Thursday.

See everyone on Thursday.

Rudy_Manchego

@LieutenantFatman Will do - I'll keep my eyes peeled!! I think it will be super busy but I couldn't get the child care credits from my wife to go during the week when she has work!!

@themcnoisy - no worries, have fun on the games and at 'spoons!

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

themcnoisy

@Kyroki yes mate, im unsure how far apart the egx section of the nec is away from spoons. But will be about 3pm.

themcnoisy

@Kyroki call me when your there anyway bro waiting in a queue. Finally get to meet 2 legends!

brockuk

@Kyroki Cool! @me when you do so I can get ya back. I have @themcnoisy 's number now so will be able to get in touch via him Looking forward to it! Like I say, I reckon I'll be getting there for 6pm

brockuk

brockuk

@LieutenantFatman I'll look out for King on Saturday then. If I tap you on the shoulder, please don't be taken by surprise and suplex me

brockuk

LieutenantFatman

@brockuk Haha, no worries! I will try and post a pic on Friday, not quite finished it yet.

LieutenantFatman

LieutenantFatman

@kyleforrester87 lol, I like that, I hope mine is as good as that. The piece of paper for the six pack is a good idea.

LieutenantFatman

BowTiesAreCool

I'm there Thurs til Sunday, had tickets for Southampton away as well if I see King I wanna get a pic for my nephew! He can only beat me as King haha

BowTiesAreCool

themcnoisy

Just got a selfie with John from Gadget show. Took ages to get my phone to work so asked him for advice on my next one lol.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.