Forums

Topic: EGX meet up 2017

Posts 41 to 60 of 76

brockuk

@LieutenantFatman I'll look out for King on Saturday then. If I tap you on the shoulder, please don't be taken by surprise and suplex me

brockuk

LieutenantFatman

@brockuk Haha, no worries! I will try and post a pic on Friday, not quite finished it yet.

LieutenantFatman

LieutenantFatman

@kyleforrester87 lol, I like that, I hope mine is as good as that. The piece of paper for the six pack is a good idea.

LieutenantFatman

Kyroki

@brockuk Think I just followed you dude. Hit me up on twitter if I got the wrong one. @ Kyr0ki (with a zero).

Add my PSN: kyrokigaming
Follow me on Twitter: @KyrokiGaming
Twitch.tv/KyrokiGaming

PSN: kyrokigaming | Twitter:

BowTiesAreCool

I'm there Thurs til Sunday, had tickets for Southampton away as well if I see King I wanna get a pic for my nephew! He can only beat me as King haha

BowTiesAreCool

themcnoisy

Just got a selfie with John from Gadget show. Took ages to get my phone to work so asked him for advice on my next one lol.

Forum Multiplat BGoAT coming February 2018
Forums Nintendo BGoAT 2017 - Super Mario Bros 3, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Super Mario Galaxy.
Forums Playstation BGoAT 2016 - Uncharted 2, The Last Of Us, Witcher 3.
Forums Multiplat BGoAT 2015 - Final Fantasy 7, Zelda Ocari...

PSN: mc_noisy

LieutenantFatman

@themcnoisy Haha, very good! Think I saw him at EGX a couple of years back, clearly he's a big fan.

@BowTiesAreCool No problem! I hope he knows the King costume from Tekken 2 as that's the one I've gone for this year. Some work in progress so you have an idea what to look out for. Let's see if I can post this correctly..

Untitled

LieutenantFatman

themcnoisy

Boss day at EGX today, met some legends and had an amazing day. Wetherspoons being over the walkway was booming. Next year those who couldnt attend WILL be coming on the Thursday.

Forums Nintendo BGoAT 2017 - Super Mario Bros 3, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Super Mario Galaxy.

themcnoisy

@kyleforrester87 Ive got a pic or two but none with me in.

Rudy_Manchego

Had a top time at EGX - defo going to go for longer next year (and do the weekdays/early start). Still had a top time.

@LieutenantFatman Awesome outfit - cool to meet you.

Edited on by Rudy_Manchego

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

Kyroki

EGX was proper boss! Had a great time and had a load of fun, as well as played some awesome games I would've otherwise overlooked. Found some real hidden gems that I'm going to add to my game collection.

Overall, an experience and a weekend I won't forget! Same again next year hopefully!

Edited on by Tasuki

Add my PSN: kyrokigaming
Follow me on Twitter: @KyrokiGaming
Twitch.tv/KyrokiGaming

PSN: kyrokigaming | Twitter:

Rudy_Manchego

@Kyroki What was your top pick game that you tried?

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic