Forums

Topic: EGX meet up 2017

Posts 41 to 60 of 60

LieutenantFatman

@themcnoisy Haha, very good! Think I saw him at EGX a couple of years back, clearly he's a big fan.

@BowTiesAreCool No problem! I hope he knows the King costume from Tekken 2 as that's the one I've gone for this year. Some work in progress so you have an idea what to look out for. Let's see if I can post this correctly..

Untitled

LieutenantFatman

themcnoisy

Boss day at EGX today, met some legends and had an amazing day. Wetherspoons being over the walkway was booming. Next year those who couldnt attend WILL be coming on the Thursday.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

themcnoisy

@kyleforrester87 Ive got a pic or two but none with me in.

Rudy_Manchego

Had a top time at EGX - defo going to go for longer next year (and do the weekdays/early start). Still had a top time.

@LieutenantFatman Awesome outfit - cool to meet you.

Edited on by Rudy_Manchego

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Rudy_Manchego

@Kyroki I didn't get a chance to play a lot of the Sony exclusives as I was with a friend who doesn't have a PS so ran out of time but managed to get a few demos in. The indiex were excellent - I liked the Occupation and Falling Sky demos and was cool chatting to the devs. South Park has me sold. I was also surprised at how smooth Skyrim ran on the Switch so that has me sold.

It also turns out I suck at Street Fight V (no surprise)!

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

themcnoisy

Right everyone 'THURSDAY' next year. Hope everyones ok with that! For a proper meetup.

themcnoisy

@Rudy_Manchego yeah wetherspoons nec came as a shock. The prices are a bit extravagant. But deal first round on me next year for sure.

Rudy_Manchego

@themcnoisy Ha ha, yes, the prices were slightly on the rop off side! I say a few initial rounds of shots then straight off to the VR demos!

Rudy_Manchego

@Kyroki Ha ha - I can tell you from personal experience that drinking the best part of a bottle of wine and trying to play Thumper does not a good time make

Tasuki

Kinda jealous of you all, wish we had something like this here in the states near where I live.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Rudy_Manchego

@Kyroki It was my first one too and I can see this being an annual even for me now.

Tasuki

@Kyroki I have been to the Portland Retro Gaming Expo the past few years and loved it only thing though is its about a 12 hour drive from where I live, but yeah I understand how you feel.

My Backlog

themcnoisy

@Tasuki Funnily enough @kyroki flew in as he lives in a different country.

Did anyone goto the afterparty with dj Yoda?

Good to see the lil guy has another job after leaving the jedi.

themcnoisy

@Tasuki
I was contemplating planning a run at e3, gamescom, tgs, egx and psx but Ive decided that would be stupid and may plan on doing san francisco - e3 - las vegas, possibly in 2019 so my wife wont divorce me.

Tasuki

@themcnoisy Yeah after my trip to New York this past summer, that will be the last time I fly if I have it my way.

Also if I have it my way I won't be anywhere near San Francisco or Las Vegas come 2019.

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.