Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 741 to 760 of 4,206

shonenjump86

It's been out for a good while, but the next PS4 game I wanna get is the Last of Us Remastered.

Switch Friend Code- SW-7254-3677-0897
Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Mario Kart 8, Capcom Beat em Collection, SNK Heroines.

PlayStation- Shonen86
Fighting games.

Add me if ya like.

PSN: Shonen86

belmont

I don't know if it some kind of glitch or if it was supposed to be it this way but Arcade Archives CONTRA is free for PS4 now on EU.

belmont

Gamer83

Watch Dogs 2. Liked the first despite some serious flaws, so I'm very hopeful for this one considering it's reviewing better than the original.

Gamer83

DestinationPs

Battlefield 1, I'm really enjoying it so far!

DestinationPs

Splat

Doom,Rise of the Tomb Raider and The Last of Us all for $65. The first two are for me and The Last of Us is a gift for someone else.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

TomKongPhooey

picked up skyrim for £24.99 from the ps store. Waiting on it downloading then yeah some quality gaming begins

No 1 Superguy!

PSN: TKP_1st

BigP

Picked up Destiny(Vanilla) for £4 and bought No man's sky for £12 in the Black Friday sales! Also got Fifa 16 bought as a gift £29 and hoping to get BF1 for Xmas! Problem is I already have Skyrim and Mount and blade that I've recently bought. So well set for Christmas! Just don't have time to play the games I already have atm...

BigP

johncalmc

Just picked up The Witness and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter in the flash sale on PSN.

johncalmc

Twitter:

Octane

I would've bought Bound if the PS site didn't keep crashing every time I try to load it..

Octane

BAMozzy

Just ordered Rise of the Tomb Raider - One of my favourite games (2nd to the Witcher 3) of last year so now I can play the DLC and comes with an Artbook too. Also ordered Doom and the Season Pass although I couldn't care less about the MP!

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

BAMozzy

@kyleforrester87: I played the MP beta and that sucked so I couldn't justify paying RRP for just the campaign when it doesn't have much story - just mindless (but fun) shooting. Now its at a price I think is fair for what I want, I have bought it...

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

Gamer83

Final Fantasy XV

Gamer83

FullbringIchigo

Final Fantasy XV

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

andreoni79

Just got No Man's Sky yesterday for € 22. The price and the new update convinced me to give it a try. I put three hours in it on Survival and I'm halfway from my broken ship... It tastes sweet.

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

ApostateMage

XCOM 2. Such a fantastic game, so much improved from the first one. I love the way that you can creep through the mission levels to set up ambushes. The cinematics are great too.

ApostateMage

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic