Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 721 to 740 of 4,206

Utena-mobile

I bought the Yellow Power Ranger avatar. It goes well with my psn name and I get really excited to show it off in Star Wars Battlefront when I do well. (^_^ )

Unfortunately, that doesn't happen too often. (T_T )

Utena-mobile

Thesnipergecko

Rise of the Tomb Raider and Mafia III.

5960X (Haswell-E) | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | X99-S | GTX 980 | 32GB RAM | 5.5TB
4K TV (KS8000) | PS4 PRO | PS VR | XBOX-ONE S
SNES · PS1 · PS2 · PS3 · XBOX · GAMECUBE · DREAMCAST

PSN: Thesnipergecko | Twitter:

nekotenshix

Bought Mafia III at launch and still haven't found something that interests me yet.
Though i might gonna buy one more game before November.
Either World of Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest Builders?
I dunno... still waiting for someone who is able convince me to buy one of 'em. Or both.

PSN: nekotenshix

kyleforrester87

I watched quite a bit of Skyrim on twitch last night and the guy who was playing it said the frame rate was solid. Obviously he wasn't very far through so maybe it'll all fall to pieces after 50 hours like it did in PS3

Still I've taken a punt and picked a copy up today, more fool me if it sucks and I didn't wait for reviews, but can't wait to shoot some Giants from a distance tonight!

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

AndyD

I am getting Skyrim tomorrow after work, and maybe Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2...I love the anime and DBZ series, plus I need a good fighting game to add to my mix. Although, my backlog continues to grow....UGH!!!!

Edited on by AndyD

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

PSN: devine1981

Gamer83

Bought Titanfall 2. Great campaign so far, I love the way the game plays. The shooting mechanics are spot on and traversal is awesome. I know most people are enjoying Battlefield 1, but they're missing out on a heck of a good game by skipping Titanfall 2.

Gamer83

Ash_uk1

Brought titanfall 2 and Skyrim. Love both games some far. Might try and platinum Skyrim too. Didn't play much of it on ps3 as the issues with that version put me off but im really enjoying it this time.

Ash_uk1

PSN: Ash_uk1

PokeMario

After resisting for weeks I purchased Dragon Quest Builders and it's taken control of my life.

Edited on by PokeMario

PokeMario

Hego

@KratosMD: Best series in gaming imo. Dark Souls and BB are in my top 3 of favourite games. I'd love a Dark Souls remaster!

Hego

PSN: Duke-of-Styria

BAMozzy

Titanfall 2 was my latest purchase but will wait until next week to start it when mu PS4 Pro arrives...

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

BAMozzy

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare 'Legacy Pro' edition - again going to wait until at least Thursday to play on my Pro...

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

Tasuki

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. Probably won't touch IW except for Zombies, but Modern Warfare Remastered, heck yeah!!!

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Gamer83

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Gamer83

Kidfried

Ratchet & Clank, alright! Great reboot/remake. I played the first game a long time ago (I think I was about 12 when the first game released), but I remember parts here and there. The gameplay is ton of fun, very fast and smooth too.

Kidfried

Quintumply

Latest PS4 purchase is Volume. It's one of those games that I've always been interested in but never got round to playing. It was only about £3 in the digital discounts section of the Store.

I'm liking it so far! I like the visuals and how simple it is. Well, the gameplay is simple, but it's building the complexity and difficulty nicely. Definitely worth trying for a few quid.

Quintumply

PSN: Quintumply | Twitter:

BAMozzy

A little known console - the PS4 Pro LOL

Mega-Gazz

Quintumply wrote:

Latest PS4 purchase is Volume. It's one of those games that I've always been interested in but never got round to playing. It was only about £3 in the digital discounts section of the Store.

I'm liking it so far! I like the visuals and how simple it is. Well, the gameplay is simple, but it's building the complexity and difficulty nicely. Definitely worth trying for a few quid.

Great game! Played it on the Vita, 100%ed it. I think its the same guy who did Thomas was alone, which was also good.

Mega-Gazz

andreoni79

Dark Souls 2 SOTFS for € 25 was too tempting especially because I've never played any of the DLCs.

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

themcnoisy

Earth Defence Force 4.

I already have this on vita but its not suited to the small screen. Will get stuck into this later.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic