Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 2,001 to 2,020 of 4,206

BhenChod

Tjuz wrote:

I most recently splurged on BioShock: The Collection, Return to Arkham and Yakuza 0. I had been meaning to check out all of them properly for a while (even owning the Return to Arkham games as well as BioShock 1 & Infinite on PC), but had never given them a chance quite yet. Playing these kind of action games are always better to me on PS4, in the comfort of my bed with a big TV in front of me! That alone is worth the additional buy on a different platform. I have already finished the first BioShock, but I'll type my thoughts on that game in the appropriate thread.

Picked up Assassin's Creed IV and Killzone as part of Target's Buy 2 get 1 deal, For the free game I got Ducktales Remastered for the Wii U. Also got my Playstation Plus card so I will be all set come Friday. Man Friday is going to be the longest day of work ever.

Edited on by Tasuki

BhenChod

themcnoisy

Finally snagged Devil May Cry 5.

Traded in Soul Calibur 6, Atari collection 1 and Zenith for the privilege plus cash so it best be good!

First game made in 2019 I have bought so I can stop feeling like a fraud on the Pushsquare forums now.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

redd214

@themcnoisy I remember that race!! Took like 10-15 minutes and I think I played it like 3 times in a row because it was so fun. Driveclub is such a gem of a game. Shame it stumbled out of the starting grid and Evolution had to close

redd214

JohnnyShoulder

@themcnoisy You are not a fraud more like a pikey lol.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

themcnoisy

@JohnnyShoulder No one mentioned buying a Caravan.

Because I had just shy of 6 months of my spare time taken away to study, I have been playing catch up. I had a bit of time whenever I played Spiderman last year but otherwise not much Spare time. That's all done now and I'm not taking the next part of the course, I've learnt loads which I am already using in Work but the next part is not for me. That freed up March pretty much, got my certificate went on the post course meal and finally got round to Celeste, the show and boxed off most of my backlog. Good Times.

Being a mature student is hard work man.

Edited on by themcnoisy

Gamer83

@themcnoisy
Well, that's as good game as any for your first 2019 pick up. Second best game this year behind only RE 2 remake.

Gamer83

Gamer83

@kyleforrester87
Haha. I sometimes feel the same way about the stuff I post, but hey, if we all agreed all the time this place would be as boring as damn near every other gaming website out there.

Gamer83

themcnoisy

@Gamer83 thanks mate. Looking forward to it. I'm running the road to the show campaign and clocked a couple of Trophies before so full steam ahead with DMC.

@kyleforrester87 Your never gonna get that mate. You would end up arguing with yourself.

themcnoisy

@kyleforrester87 Sekiro isn't even as good as Ninja Gaiden.... On the Nes. Lol.

Th3solution

@themcnoisy Man, you just made me realize that I haven’t played or even purchased a 2019 game yet and the year is a third over. I’m the real poser.
And I haven’t even been tempted that much by any of the new releases. DMC5 seems alright, but I haven’t been into the series really. Sekiro looks great, but I would just as soon play some Dark Souls games from the backlog first. Metro Exodus- I need to play the other games first. RE2 doesn’t gel with me since it’s horror. Kingdom Hearts 3 ....ugh. Dreams, I’d rather wait for the full release. Days Gone, I’ll wait for reviews. It’s probably the game I would lean most toward, but I can definitely wait. Who needs more zombies?
It feels weird to say that nothing has excited me so far. Perhaps something is wrong with me.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

JohnnyShoulder

@Th3solution You will be more of a disadvantage by playing the Dark Souls games before Sekiro, having to get rid of the habits picked up from playing those games.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

themcnoisy

@Th3solution 'Perhaps something is wrong with me.'

I feel the same way this year. The games released so far suck. Hopefully Blood and Truth is amazing!

Rudy_Manchego

@Th3solution Don't worry, I'm the same. I've got about 5 games from this year and played a couple and the majority have been indie games with the exception of Sekiro & Dreams (which is kinda early access and haven't had a chance to look at yet).

TO be honest, I see this year as a backlog year. I'm interested in Days Gone but SOOO burnt out on massive open worlds. The rate I am going, Sekiro will take me the rest of the year to complete as I fit it around other games. I will probably pick up Blood and Wine because it is VR and I loved the London Heist on PSVR Worlds. So it is really indie games that I will look at. I played and completed Katana Zero in 2-3 nights and it was so refreshing to play a great game and be able to finish it and feel satisfied.

My backlog is getting towards triple figures if I include my retro game collection.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

KALofKRYPTON

@Th3solution I think Ace Combat 7 is the only game released this year that I've purchased this year. I wouldn't worry about it

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic