Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 1,981 to 2,000 of 4,206

Octane

@Kidfried April 16; next week! No idea at what time it goes live though. It depends on when the store is updated I've read.

Octane

Kidfried

@Octane I have some bad news for you, though. I don't know if members of the Super Duper Nintendo Fan Club are allowed to play. :/

Anyway I'll be sure to put a notification for it in my calendar. Thanks!

Kidfried

JohnnyShoulder

What is D Day?

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Th3solution

@JohnnyShoulder “Dreams” Day, I believe.

That, or the Normandy Invasion. 😉 But I assume he’s referring to the much anticipated early access release date of the game that had such a closed beta.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

JohnnyShoulder

@Th3solution Ah right, something else I can put on my ignore list then!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

KALofKRYPTON

Going to pull the trigger on Elite Dangerous.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

HallowMoonshadow

I've just purchased Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth – Hacker's Memory for PS4 for only £9.85 brand new

Technically this is my first Digimon game as my son and daughter bought the original Digimon World for PS1... though I did play it a bit. Wasn't a fan of the digital pet aspect in that

DS:CS-HM sounds fun however... Be interesting to have more of a Pokémon like game but on PS4!

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Ralizah

I really wanted to like the first Cyber Sleuth. It's a decent game. I just... don't like Digimon.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

AdamantiumClaws

Jak & Daxter Collector's Edition

Even the rocks do not recall.

Thrillho

Hollow Knight: Voidheart Edition.

Only £5.80 on the store at the mo.

Thrillho

andreoni79

I needed something "exotic" so I just ordered a retail copy of Yakuza 6. I've never played any Yakuza game but I really loved what I saw on youtube about this.
Game + artbook for € 20 were too tempting... Can't wait to meet Kitano-san!

Edited on by andreoni79

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

Thrillho

@andreoni79 You should totally play the other games in the series. Zero is wonderfully bonkers and has a great storyline. It's a "Playstation Hits" game and frequently on the UK store for less than £10. Kiwami 1 & 2 are remakes of the originals and I've picked them both up on sales too.

I just need remakes of 3-5 now though..

Thrillho

MaccaMUFC

With the DriveClub servers being shutdown next year and the game itself being delisted in August is it still worth buying the game and season pass?

MaccaMUFC

Th3solution

@MaccaMUFC That’s a fair question. It depends if you’re the kind of person who likes to play their games for long periods of time, or do you just play it a bunch the first couple months then never boot it up after that. I very rarely go back to games I’ve finished. So the fun you have for the next several months might be worth your investment. However, I didn’t care for DriveClub much. I know I’m in the minority here on that point, but I wouldn’t spend money on it because I didn’t think it was all
that fun. But I heard it got better over time.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

MaccaMUFC

@Th3solution Well I’m into racing games and I currently don’t have any for my PS4 and the fact DriveClub is about to be delisted soon makes me want to get it now while I still can, plus the game and season pass is in the sale. I just wasn’t sure how much of an impact the servers closing down would have on the game and if the season pass is still worth it for offline play.

@Tasuki I’ll only be playing it offline anyway as I don’t have PS+ and I do think I’ll go back to it now and again seeing as it’ll be the only racing game I have.

Edited on by MaccaMUFC

MaccaMUFC

themcnoisy

@MaccaMUFC buy it. The game is really good. I racked up a solid amount of hours and one of my favourite races ever in gaming is on there.

There's one in particular course in India and it starts raining and gets worse and worse and worse. You are basically in a monsoon by lap 4 then it slackens off and dries out by lap 7 or 8 when you finish. Absolutely amazing race. You are holding on throughout and it's exhilarating.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Zukato

Bought Knack, Knack 2, Ratchet and Clank, Far Cry Primal, and Shadow of the Colossus. Also got me a Final Fantasy 7 Starter Set (TCG). Low price on everything, couldn't resist.

Edited on by Zukato

Faithful to Jesus.

PSN: ZukaHoly | Twitter:

MaccaMUFC

@themcnoisy As if I wasn’t already sold on the game but you’ve just tipped me further by me looking forward to playing it even more. I’ve just liked the look of it with the day/night cycle during races and dynamic weather making each lap different than the last. I’ve seen all this before in the Forza games but it’ll be nice to experience it in DriveClub.

I’m surprised DriveClub Bikes isn’t in the sale seeing as the Bikes Expansion is otherwise I’d of probably of bought it for the full DriveClub experience.

MaccaMUFC

themcnoisy

@MaccaMUFC let us know how you get on bud.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic