Forums

Topic: the DIABLO III Reaper of Souls PS4 thread

Posts 361 to 380 of 404

Mega-Gazz

Tasuki wrote:

@Mega-Gazz Yeah that's a great build for the DH. That's the build I use for my DH and is so much fun probably my favorite build in the entire game.

Just got a quiver that turns chakram into a hatred generator instead of spender.... so now I can spam it non-stop while 3 turrets mirror every cast at seriously buffed damage.

Mega-Gazz

Splat

There is a Necromancer beta test coming to PC. I'm hoping that means the full version will be coming out soon on PS4.

Edited on by Splat

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Tasuki

@Splat I saw that too. I am thinking that maybe summer the earliest but probably next fall. They might even just save it for Blizzcon.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Tasuki

@Mega-Gazz I know which one your talking about but right now I can't think of the name of it. For the set you want though you are going to want the Bombardiers Rucksack which allows you to put down two extra turrets iirc.

My Backlog

Mega-Gazz

@Tasuki with the cube I can equip one and get the other, technically.... not sure what weapon power that would give up.

Mega-Gazz

Tasuki

@Mega-Gazz Honestly you would be better off cubing Dawn (a Legendary Hand Crossbow) because of the cool down it gives vengence. Either that or if your not using Vengence cubing The Furnace in the weapon slot. Thing is once you get to end game Hatred generation won't be a problem. Plus at that time Cluster Arrow will be the way to go so chakram won't come into play.

My Backlog

kyleforrester87

@Tasuki Interesting, but I'm not sure thats a clue to an expansion - that's a new cartoon intro for Act 1 when playing as the Necro class. I assume they have similar little cartoons for the intros of the rest of the Acts, like they do for the current classes, no?

I say this as the video describes the necromancer being instructed to investigate the falling star that sets off the D3 story.

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

kyleforrester87

@Tasuki Yeah I get what you're saying but as it stands it's just an act 1 intro.. I think they'd have announced a new expansion if that was going to be a thing. Still, here's hoping.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Splat

I feel like there is a new Diablo clone coming out every week. I just want the Necromancer all ready...

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Tasuki

Necromancer is available today. Can't wait to try it out, been wanting a new class to play around with.

My Backlog

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.