Forums

Topic: the DIABLO III Reaper of Souls PS4 thread

Posts 341 to 360 of 404

Mega-Gazz

Hrm, which class to create? I was thinking mage before, but the set bonus is for slow time, paired with abilities that aren't laser beams .

The demon hunter set looks sick, 1200% damage for each sentry, and the sentry damage is buffed by 400% plus they'll mirror primary abilities every time the DH uses them...

Mega-Gazz

Tasuki

@Mega-Gazz Yeah that's a great build for the DH. That's the build I use for my DH and is so much fun probably my favorite build in the entire game.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Mega-Gazz

@Tasuki I prefer wizard with double lasers. really obsene... but for the purpose of this season, DH it is!

Have they done anything to prevent cheating? Doesn't look like it.

Mega-Gazz

Mega-Gazz

@Tasuki Bottom line is that because the console version isn't online only, you can edit your savegame. I don't know the details anyhow but there have been numerous articles about how there is a cheating problem on the consoles, with made up weapons etc etc, to the point that playing online isn't worth it. So the season leaderboard is meaningless if you don't have to play online.

Mega-Gazz

Mega-Gazz

@Tasuki For example you could duplicate items easily, by passing them to another character, save scumming, then taking it back from the other character.

Mega-Gazz

Mega-Gazz

Looks like they disabled trading and mail completely, in order to prevent duping, but resurrecting hardcore characters is still a thing. People are then complaining they can't go in groups of 4 and give all the good stuff to one character in order to chase the leaderboards... which is actually good in the sense that it puts streamers and pros on more of an equal footing.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20753786675

Mega-Gazz

Tasuki

@Mega-Gazz Ah ok that would explain why I couldnt trade anything with my son. We both started new season characters (we are playing in the same room) and when I found an item he could benefit more from then me I tried dropping it but when he picked it up it went back to me.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

kyleforrester87

Been playing Diablo with my girlfriend a lot over the weekend... Quite enjoying this seasons business. No doubt I'll get a bit side tracked with Persona but there's no doubting the brilliance of D3 eh?

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Splat

I haven't had a chance to give seasons a try since Mass Effect is taking up all my gaming time. It's pretty cool they are still supporting this game. I will get around to it.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

Splat

Tasuki wrote:

@Splat Just to let you know there is a time length to seasons, not sure how long each one is.

Yeah, I know but there will be more. I will be shocked if they don't do one when the Necromancer comes out.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.