Forums

Topic: the DIABLO III Reaper of Souls PS4 thread

Posts 381 to 400 of 404

Splat

kyleforrester87 wrote:

What do we think?

First impressions of the necromancer are.. it's pretty good!!

So far so good! I'm still in Act 1 and a level 11.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

kyleforrester87

@Splat I got to around level 17 last night, I'm digging the explode corpse ability. The skeleton army summon is annoying, I don't like having a bunch of minions running round with me lol. I've swapped that button out entirely and put another standard attack in its place so I'm using the blood sucking one and the cleave now.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Splat

The Army of the Dead skill is bad. The cool down is long but it does massive damage. As for the Skeleton Army skill, I don't mind it. That said I did a pet build with the Witcher Doctor so I was already used to having minions.

Language -Tasuki-

Edited on by Tasuki

kyleforrester87

@Splat I like long cool down big damage r1 specials

I have player health bars enabled but I hate seeing all the green bars above the skeletons cluttering up the screen. Wish you could turn them off for your minions.

The corpse explode is way way overpowered though, which would perhaps be a problem if it wasn't so much fun to use.

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

Splat

I wish this game kept track of gameplay time. I really want to know how many hours I have sunk into it. If I had to guess I would say at least 200.

Edited on by Splat

Tasuki

Finally got around to playing around with the Necromancer last night, and I am enjoying it. Went through 3 rifts on hard and manged to get to level 20 before calling it a night. I think I am going to go with the melee Bone Storm build for now. I would go with a pet build but my hunter and Witch Doctor are pet builds.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Splat

Just finished the story for the millionth time. Now it's off to Adventure Mode. I'm really liking the Necromancer a lot. I did a pet build with the Witch Doctor but I didn't find it all that fun but I'm loving it with the Necromancer. I feel like a puppet master.

Edited on by Splat

kyleforrester87

@Tasuki I always do the campaign first myself when I'm playing for the first time with a new character type. It's nice to hear the act intros and in game chats voiced by the necromancer too lol

kyleforrester87

Splat

@Tasuki - Yeah, but you know me I'm a trophy junking had to get that story trophy. I haven't played the story in forever anyways so it wasn't so bad. All my paragon points helped me fly through it in no time.

P.S. The corpse explode skill never gets old.

Splat

The Necromancer has become my favorite class. I highly recommend using Land of the Dead with Corpse Explosion. Being able to use Corpse Explosion non-stop for 10 seconds is freaking awesome. It's way OP but man is it fun.

Edited on by Splat

kyleforrester87

@Splat Yeah that's my jam at the moment. Land of the dead with corpse explosion is immense. Way OP as you say but who cares when it's that fun. I'm only level 40 as I'm playing it with my girlfriend and my sister when she visits so I'll do a bit more this weekend. My Gf is a necro so we're both caining it. My sister is DH and hardly getting a look in :')

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

Splat

@Tasuki - Thanks for the heads up. I'm not going to lie I'm starting to get burnt out again but will probably play a bit this weekend. I mean don't get me wrong I love the Necro but a new expansion to go along with it would have been great.

Tasuki

@Splat As I said before Diablo is one of those games that you play for a bit take a break play for a bit take a break etc. You don't necessary need a new expansion as there is something you can always do unless every single character you have can solo the highest Torment level currently available.

My Backlog

Tasuki

Been playing alot of this lately. I made a frost mage and I am really having alot of fun with her even though she's not a typical mage build, and as of now can clear T6 rifts no problem. So I was curious anyone else have a non typical build that is fun to play and holds up well in higher Torements?

My Backlog

crippyd

I gave this a try over the weekend as it was a free play on Xbox and it seems like a decent game. I only had a chance for a couple of hours play but managed to get up to level 15 or there abouts. I chose a melee character (the one with the sword and shield) and enjoyed the little game time I got. I think I'll purchase this when it goes on sale or if I see the disc cheap somewhere.

crippyd

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.