Forums

Topic: Push Square Podcast

Posts 281 to 300 of 306

BenTarrant

Thanks for all your questions guys! Think we managed to answer all of them (except that maths question - we were pretty pressed for time sorry!)

Episode 24 is working it's way out now. It's a massive 2 hour episode where we talk Persona 5 and Mass Effect:Andromeda and lots more!

Hope you guys enjoy it.

SoundCloud: bit.ly/2mTvagH

YouTube: bit.ly/2nof8b1

BenTarrant

PSN: InElegance | Twitter:

themcnoisy

Finally finished listening to the show after 4/5 attempts all in. Great show as always. Don't know how but I found another video of Ben P on what culture which was worth a listen too. @BenTarrant sorry to hear about your Wolfenstein issue on hard as nails difficulty, Ive given up playing on hard unless the game is cut into sections you can tackle at your own leisure, like Uncharted or Call of duty. Else face the Infamous respawn of doom.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

BenTarrant

EMERGENCY QUESTION APPEAL!

Firstly, hello everyone - it's been a while. Now, to business.

I forgot to ask you fine folks a few days ago for questions for the next episode which is recording TONIGHT.

So without further ado.. PLEASE any questions you might have, plop them in here, on our twitter (@pushsquarepod) or our email ([email protected]) and we'll answer them in the show. We start recording at 7:30pm GMT so the clock is ticking. Thank you in advance for your swift responses and my eternal apologies for the short notice!

BenTarrant

DerMeister

Crunch time question activate!

So, I made a thread about gaming bucket lists a while back. Basically chronicling the games we want to play or the things we want to accomplish in games before we die. What is the gaming bucket list of the podcast crew if you have one?

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Rudy_Manchego

Well fudge me sideways I had better be quick.

Two questions

1) I have just finished my first playthrough of Hyper Light Drifter and I wondered how Mr. Tarrant's Platinum push is going? I loved it but have no idea how one would do all the trophies!

2)Other than listen to yourselves, are there any other YouTube or gaming podcasts you listen to regularly.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

BenTarrant

Thanks for the last minute contributions people - another giant podcast is out in the wild for you to consume at your convenience: http://bit.ly/2qtaOw0

Hope you enjoy, looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

BenTarrant

Kidfried

I missed out on the last few episodes, but I'm up to date again. Still my favourite PS podcast!

Kidfried

Bigkopman

What games were critically revered by all but you actually thought was complete phish? (@BenTarrant Uncharted does not apply.)

Do you think it's time that review embargoes should be a thing of the past as digital media these days are so quick to "leak" anything now and do they hurt sales?

Edited on by Bigkopman

https://card.exophase.com/2/0/40863.png?1570923228
https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/Bigkopman.png

PSN: Bigkopman | Twitter:

BenTarrant

Actually remembered ahead of schedule for once! Hope you're having a great week, it's that time again where we need some thoughtful questions to answer on the next ep. Hit us with your best!

BenTarrant

Simon_Fitzgerald

@BenTarrant
How often do you use the share button on your controller and what do you use it for, mainly screenshots or do you share a lot of videos?

I heard you have been playing Gwent, what is your favourite deck type and card?

With E3 just around the corner which presser do you think will be the best this year and which game do you think will steal the show?

Simon_Fitzgerald

PSN: ScarySim6 | Twitter:

Rudy_Manchego

Do you guys think there is any truth to what Sammy has talked about on previous posts/threads regarding Sony dropping some of their support from riskier titles, such as Rime etc. Do you think they are shifting strategy?

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

themcnoisy

Yes podcast time

Heres a sensible question for once;

Since working on the podcast what have you learnt the most and what skills have you improved.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Kidfried

Do you guys play racing games? What has been the best race game you've played (on any PlayStation console)?

Kidfried

DerMeister

What game would you give to your worst enemy?

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

BenTarrant

Great questions last month guys, hope you enjoyed the show.

It's about time we did it all again isn't it? Once again we call upon your brilliant minds to produce questioning questions for Ben and I to answer on the show.

Look forward to hearing them, got a few cool things this episode with a fancy feature I know many of you will be eager to hear about!

BenTarrant

Rudy_Manchego

Hey guys, enjoyed the last podcast, looking forward to the fancy new feature.

My question is - as people involved in gaming both personally and professionally, do you feel burnout on gaming and go through periods where you just feel less excited about games in general?

DerMeister

Was there ever a game that had some controversy surrounding it, yet you still enjoyed playing it?

BenTarrant

Hey all. As some of you may know, episode 27 is now live on the site (https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2017/09/podcast_episode_27_-_is_destiny_2_bungie_the_same_as_halo_bungie) and that is episode is also mine and @batman's last

I'd like to take this opportunity to that everyone involved with this forum for your continual contributions to the cast - you helped make it what it was and we're eternally grateful for that.

We hope you enjoy our swan song and keep it locked to Push Square in the future, the best PlayStation website on the internet and if anyone tells you otherwise you can punch them in the face..

THAT'S A RULE.

(I never did learn how to link etc in the forum, soz!)

BenTarrant

Kidfried

I miss the Push Square podcast so much. Really think it added to the overall community. At least it got me involved with the site a lot more (which of course might be the reason it was cancelled!).

So, is there any possibility it ever comes back again in some shape or form? I'm not expecting it or anything.

(Also, this topic is still a sticky!)

Kidfried

Quintumply

@Kidfried The podcast was great, but unfortunately, it's very unlikely to make a return, at least for the time being. Both Bens are fully committed to their respective projects, and as we are right now, there isn't enough time or man power to produce a podcast of a quality we'd be proud of and that you'd enjoy.

Never say never, though. If we're ever in a position where we can get something up and running, and the demand is there, who knows? As always, appreciate the feedback - sorry it isn't more positive news!

Quintumply

PSN: Quintumply | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.