Forums

Topic: PS4 Destiny Meet Up Thread

Posts 181 to 200 of 671

themcnoisy

Reverandjames wrote:

Hello, taking up the daily heroic story in a minute if anyone wants to join me? Hit level 20 and need to progress!

hey rev James, off topic but you can join in the psbgoat world cup - ive just noticed your tagline with all the games you like - a lot of them are In the last stages of the cup - its in the general thread below ps4, ps3 vita etc. Will jump on Sunday if you want on Destiny pal

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

irken004

I'll be hopping on sometime next week, bringing my PS4 back home for summer break (and home has better internet)

I'll need someone to help beat the prison of elders with since I have like 2 keys? Farthest I've gotten was the cabal round

themcnoisy

irken004 wrote:

I'll be hopping on sometime next week, bringing my PS4 back home for summer break (and home has better internet)

I'll need someone to help beat the prison of elders with since I have like 2 keys? Farthest I've gotten was the cabal round

No problem, you don't use keys for poe, you use the keys for trials of Osiris - but having not played the trials I'm up for it. Also its a 3 vs 3 team fight - I'm decent at pvp as long as my connection is strong so I'm up for joining in. The prison of elders is a laugh if you want to smash that in instead. We will just hit level 28 to memorise enemy patterns and bomb locations before stepping up to 30 and 32

kyleforrester87

themcnoisy wrote:

irken004 wrote:

No problem, you don't use keys for poe, you use the keys for trials of Osiris - but having not played the trials I'm up for it. Also its a 3 vs 3 team fight - I'm decent at pvp as long as my connection is strong so I'm up for joining in. The prison of elders is a laugh if you want to smash that in instead. We will just hit level 28 to memorise enemy patterns and bomb locations before stepping up to 30 and 32

You do use keys for the main chest in Poe

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

themcnoisy

kyleforrester87 wrote:

themcnoisy wrote:

irken004 wrote:

lol. Have you done the 2nd raid yet Kyle?

kyleforrester87

themcnoisy wrote:

kyleforrester87 wrote:

themcnoisy wrote:

irken004 wrote:

lol. Have you done the 2nd raid yet Kyle?

Haha nope. We never did get 6 people at the required level together.

kyleforrester87

themcnoisy

Anyone up to have a blast on crotas end on Friday night? Not necessarily to finish it but to have an hour or so to see what its all about. I was thinking 9pm UK time - what do you guys think?

Its_badW0lf

Up for that, but a bit sooner I think.

We could do Crota and VoG Hard Mode in a night. Crota takes 30 minutes most times, VoG about an hour.

What are your levels guys?

You and what army?

PSN: its_badW0lf

kyleforrester87

xX_RiscazZ_Xx wrote:

Up for that, but a bit sooner I think.

We could do Crota and VoG Hard Mode in a night. Crota takes 30 minutes most times, VoG about an hour.

What are your levels guys?

Probably, just dunno if we'd get 6 people at 32. I can be on from 8ish on Friday anyway.

kyleforrester87

Zombiek111er108

I am a level 33 and don't have dark below but, I could do VOG with u guys.
ps (any time is good)

Zombiek111er108

themcnoisy

Zombiek111er108 wrote:

ps (any time is good)

shoot me a friend request anyways, but we will be doing crotas end if we can, but that's not to say we wont do vog again, in fact I might but not on Friday .

Its_badW0lf

themcnoisy wrote:

Zombiek111er108 wrote:

ps (any time is good)

shoot me a friend request anyways, but we will be doing crotas end if we can, but that's not to say we wont do vog again, in fact I might but not on Friday .

Still waiting for that Fatebringer to drop on the Templar tho. And some other nice stuff, since I've got 3 Vex Mythoclasts there for some reason. No Gjallarhorn yet though, getting a bit pissed off about that one.

You and what army?

themcnoisy

Ahhh Gjallarhorn. Xur was selling it a few months ago. Ive got patience and time, hawkmoon, universal remote fully levelled and a blinding bubble due to my helm of saint wots it. Will see what happens Friday.

Its_badW0lf

And btw guys, anyone up for an Osiris Team Up this Saturday early?

Great gear rewards and I'm not half bad and PVP on the crucible! Need 2 more, please don't completely suck at PVP or we'll just end up wasting a ticket for some rare gear

You and what army?

irken004

Sorry I didn't post earlier, I've been on summer break but haven't gotten to play until I left today! Ended up beating normal PoE today and from my two keys I got an exotic scout rifle and... two of the same legendary pulse rifles? Ugh... BUNGIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But it was fun and I'll try to play more next week.

Its_badW0lf

irken004 wrote:

Sorry I didn't post earlier, I've been on summer break but haven't gotten to play until I left today! Ended up beating normal PoE today and from my two keys I got an exotic scout rifle and... two of the same legendary pulse rifles? Ugh... BUNGIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But it was fun and I'll try to play more next week.

RNGeesus brah. RNGeesus. I think I've always be getting the same leg weapons in PoE. Guaranteed: Same damn cloak every single time. How many cloaks can one wear?!

Edited on by Its_badW0lf

You and what army?

themcnoisy

xX_RiscazZ_Xx wrote:

And btw guys, anyone up for an Osiris Team Up this Saturday early?

Great gear rewards and I'm not half bad and PVP on the crucible! Need 2 more, please don't completely suck at PVP or we'll just end up wasting a ticket for some rare gear

after tonight I'm in work all weekend I'm afraid. Its why Tuesdays usually better.
Ok were up later (Friday), anyone who wants in my psn tag is below so send me a friend request. Luckily riscazz and kyle are already pals. Crotas end.

themcnoisy

Good times, thanks for the hard work and putting up with me getting lost. The puzzle elements were easier this time which stopped it from being so frustrating. Will likely be looking to do some level 30 poe in between driveclub for the next 2 weeks and also want the trophy for the strike, with all clan members. So who's up for that?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.