Forums

Topic: PS4 Destiny Meet Up Thread

Posts 161 to 180 of 671

Wesker

Cool. Sorry to be a Debbie Downer. I'm just not feeling it for Destiny at the minute. As you say, put it on the backburner and come back to later.

Wesker

themcnoisy

Ok we are a Helsinki based Destiny trojan down. Can we get a head count as I'm pretty hand at pvp with a ratio of 2.3 kill to death last time out playing solo. Are we gonna run the temple of arthritis or what?

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

themcnoisy

Right Tuesday night 8:15pm Crotas end last post everyone who's in??

themcnoisy

kyleforrester87 wrote:

I am, i'll keep an eye on this if we manage to get 6

Sorry about earlier, my kids were bouncing round and my missus was in agony (she's had route canal and something went wrong) I felt really bad but I needed to switch off will get you and @Wesker some Ps points ir something as I have bailed on billy twice now. But and this is great news - they all bugger off to the South West tomorrow and are picking me up some mega drive games on the way. Woo hoo. My family are a liability but hey one day we might get 6 as I will teach them how to play lol.

kyleforrester87

xX_RiscazZ_Xx wrote:

@kyleforrester87, @wesker

Got meself a cheeky treasure key I did. Venus tip and multi chest dips tip = GOLD!

Just need some bloody decent armor to boot me to 33 now.

Glad that worked..it took me ages to get a key! Wesker has a couple.

I'm guessing here but I think you can buy a armour piece from Variks with the armour core and that should bump you to level 33 if you're wearing HoW gear and a maxed exotic piece??? Although I'm not 100%..maybe you need 2 cores and 2 armour pieces from him to hit 33? Maybe we'll get lucky and get a good armour piece from the main chest along with the core from the smaller ones?

I'll be on at 9 anyway, see you then.

I wonder if the multi-dip is intentional or if they didn't think people would be doing that..I can't see them patching it out at this rate, it's already hard enough getting keys.

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Its_badW0lf

I need a Trials of Osiris Team, lately I've been killing it in the PvP, always first on the Iron Banner table - always getting crappy stuff. Any PvP aficionados out there wanting to go all out on this and get the nice gear?

You and what army?

PSN: its_badW0lf

themcnoisy

Reverandjames wrote:

This is a long shot, but I recently bought Destiny after not really feeling it the first time around. I am level 13 and looking for people to link up with and do some missions. Anyone in the same position as me or want to take me under your wing? My PSN is reverandjames. Please feel free to add me and message me. I am from the UK and available on evenings and weekends. Thanks!

no problem, if you fancy blasting a few story missions I will give you s shout later on. (about 9:30pm uk time)

themcnoisy

Reverandjames wrote:

themcnoisy wrote:

Reverandjames wrote:

This is a long shot, but I recently bought Destiny after not really feeling it the first time around. I am level 13 and looking for people to link up with and do some missions. Anyone in the same position as me or want to take me under your wing? My PSN is reverandjames. Please feel free to add me and message me. I am from the UK and available on evenings and weekends. Thanks!

no problem, if you fancy blasting a few story missions I will give you s shout later on. (about 9:30pm uk time)

Thanks buddy! Just been trying to test my mic output it doesn't appear to be working :-/ hope that's not a problem. Will probably get a new one at the weekend

that's ok you lead the way mics off be on a touch later probably about 10pm. Sorry bud see you at 10pm.

kyleforrester87

Reverandjames wrote:

Not playing it a lot at the moment but I'll be back on in the near future, feel free to add me - WigSplitter1987. We all tend to get together every now and then

kyleforrester87

Wesker

[quote=Reverandjames]

kyleforrester87 wrote:

Not playing it a lot at the moment but I'll be back on in the near future, feel free to add me - WigSplitter1987. We all tend to get together every now and then

This sounds like something a level 32 would say. You need to catch up Witcher boy.

Edited on by Wesker

Wesker

themcnoisy

[quote=kyleforrester87]

Wesker wrote:

Reverandjames wrote:

This sounds like something a level 32 would say. You need to catch up Witcher boy.

what's wrong with level 32?

kyleforrester87

[quote=kyleforrester87]

Wesker wrote:

Reverandjames wrote:

Haha I know. But saying that you can carry me through a PoE now. I actually haven't played PS4 since Saturday. That's 3 full days with no gaming. I swear, my skin is beginning to lose that translucent jelly look. I feel terrible.

kyleforrester87

Wesker

@kyleforrester87 I've not played anything since Saturday either. I've had no time with all this E3 stuff to watch. There should be a new Level 32 map to do now. I hope it's as easy as the one we did last week that you missed out on.

Edited on by Wesker

Wesker

Wesker

themcnoisy wrote:

what's wrong with level 32?

It's not level 33

Wesker

Its_badW0lf

Hey you guys! @Reverandjames add me as well, I still got a level 10 to level up.

But guys, guys. I've got to 34 yesterday, so let's not make fun of 32s, Mr 33.

But that also means we'll be able to run 32, a bit more easily, and get an armor core per week at least, good way to level up other 20 some things you have, when you finish kitting up your main.

Give me a shout whenever. Still need to run this week's nightfall, and both raids 4 times. Maybe I'll give 34 PoE a go with some LFG randoms.

You and what army?

PSN: its_badW0lf

themcnoisy

Well I think that makes 5 of us..... Raid anybody?

kyleforrester87

Not sure this made it on the main website. Seems to explain the content of the expansion. To be honest it looks pretty fun and all locations seem new. Would like to know exactly how much more game is being added, though.

kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

Reverandjames wrote:

Hello, taking up the daily heroic story in a minute if anyone wants to join me? Hit level 20 and need to progress!

Thanks for the add.. I need to be out of the house for a few hours but will be around when im back.

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.