Forums

Topic: PS4 Destiny Meet Up Thread

Posts 201 to 220 of 671

kyleforrester87

themcnoisy wrote:

Good times, thanks for the hard work and putting up with me getting lost. The puzzle elements were easier this time which stopped it from being so frustrating. Will likely be looking to do some level 30 poe in between driveclub for the next 2 weeks and also want the trophy for the strike, with all clan members. So who's up for that?

Haha you were alright until you went for that "special" cigarette. Yeah I am.

You need to get yourself a purple/yellow rocket launcher

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

banacheck

Looking for people to do raids with don't own the DLC just yet but will be getting it, I understand you need to join a clan also which is a good clan to join? Thanks

banacheck

themcnoisy

banacheck wrote:

Looking for people to do raids with don't own the DLC just yet but will be getting it, I understand you need to join a clan also which is a good clan to join? Thanks

pushsquare the site has its own clan.

@kyleforrester87 yeah will hopefully obtain one somewhere. Stuck with blue gear - bad times. I wish my excuse was a special cigarette, unfortunately I don't have that excuse. I got really tired and kept running the wrong way...... :/

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

kyleforrester87

themcnoisy wrote:

banacheck wrote:

@kyleforrester87 yeah will hopefully obtain one somewhere. Stuck with blue gear - bad times. I wish my excuse was a special cigarette, unfortunately I don't have that excuse. I got really tired and kept running the wrong way...... :/

I didn't have a clue what I was doing at the end, don't think I was any help at all against Crota lol

kyleforrester87

themcnoisy

That's me usually I read up on the end before we played. Good though. I'm moving on to driveclub for a bit, gonna wait for taken king reviews before jumping in.

banacheck

themcnoisy wrote:

banacheck wrote:

Thanks I'll have to join if I can find it on Bungie Net.

I am on most of the day on Destiny, so if any two people want to do the Nightfall Strike message me (PSN ID Banacheckfps).

banacheck

kyleforrester87

banacheck wrote:

themcnoisy wrote:

banacheck wrote:

I am on most of the day on Destiny, so if any two people want to do the Nightfall Strike message me (PSN ID Banacheckfps).

Will add

kyleforrester87

banacheck

kyleforrester87 wrote:

banacheck wrote:

themcnoisy wrote:

banacheck wrote:

Will add

Ok I'll add you as soon as I'm back on which will not be long.

banacheck

irken004

Back in town again, this time for at least a week. Soo, I'll be looking for some people to play with. I haven't finished the Dark Below story, and never tired any of the raids. I wish I could get more keys easily for Prison of Elders since that's one of my favorite modes Also never tried trials of osiris. I brought my headset this time too

I'll post again later if I jump on today, you guys can add me on PSN if we aren't buds: irken005

banacheck

I'll add you I got both DLC yesterday and got patience and time on my first time in Prison of Elders this morning, its a smart mode and I like the way you can get the Legendary Key for the main chest off doing Bounties. I got the Key for the Trials Of Osiris and three perks I didn't read it properly as you need a FireTeam of 3, i play alot of PvP so I can now hold my own. I'll also do all raids, I like them wanted bounties where you get the chest at the end on a timer. Cannot wait for Xur Friday as now I've got alot of them strange coins, and a reward I've got to give him. PSN ID Banacheckfps.

banacheck

themcnoisy

Right guys who is up for some destiny at 9:30pm uk time.

Temple of arthritis and Prison of the elderley are on the cards. Who's in?

(was gonna play the order but my god that opening is terrible.)

Also - if we get 3 pushsquare clan members we can shoot for the strike trophy without a frag.

Edited on by themcnoisy

Johnnycide

Anyone fancy doing a raid sometime get in touch. I've got both expansions, L32 Hunter. Cheers.

Johnnycide

banacheck

Would anyone like to do VOG Hard once a week, it's mainly for the rewards for me (Vex). It's not a hard raid once you have done it a few times, so if you know how to do it it will be a lot quicker. But if your new to it i can show how it works, if anyone is interested just post here. Tuesdays once a week we could do it, but any day will be fine with me.

banacheck

Its_badW0lf

We tried setting something like this up, and it just never worked.

I'm down for a weekly raiding group at an agreed time, I've cleared these raids with groups like that before and believe me, getting it down to perfection you do VoG hard in under 1 hour and Crota in about 30 minutes, guaranteed.

So get another 4 guys to commit themselves on this Tuesdays at 7 PM and maybe even extending this to other days for alt characters and other game modes (PoE/Trials/even Iron banner with a proper Fireteam is a completely different experience).

You and what army?

PSN: its_badW0lf

Wesker

@andrew20: Yes plenty. Some of them are meant to be really good like Warframe, but I've never played them.

Wesker

TOUGHDUDE94

I am not a fps type of guy I am more in.platformers and RPG games.

TOUGHDUDE94

PSN: TOUGHDUDE94

Wesker

@andrew20: People seem to enjoy DC Universe Online, which is free to play, but you're probably better off with PC for those types of games. There aren't any free to play platformers, i don't think.

Edited on by Wesker

Wesker

TOUGHDUDE94

@Wesker: of it has anything to do with micro anywhere in the computer I am not going that route also o am running out of names for screen names and forgeting passwords

TOUGHDUDE94

PSN: TOUGHDUDE94

themcnoisy

@xX_RiscazZ_Xx: I think the majority of pushsquare members play hundreds of games a year and can't commit to one game for too Long. I wouldn't mind a running the game for a few hours with someone, poe, story, strikes that kind of thing. If anyone fancies that next week let me know.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.