Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site.

Posts 781 to 800 of 816

JohnnyShoulder

@Frigate I've noticed this too when I click to view my notifications. IIRC it only happens on my Galaxy Tab 2, but not my Huawei phone. I'll try and get a screenshot up if you haven't already.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

@antdickens Yeah i use chrome in both devices, both fully updated. It happens intermittently, but next next time it does I'll post a screen shot.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.

Jaz007

Can we keep the guides for bosses in Sekiro not so spoilery? I don’t want to know their names or at least not see images before I see them in the game. Putting up images is a definite spoiler and I think the spoilers like that should be beyond what you’ll see on the main site without clicking the article.

Backkoggery ID: Jaz007

Octane

@antdickens So I've noticed that both threads for The Witness are now locked as I was looking for them. Should I create another one in that case?

Octane

JohnnyShoulder

@antdickens Here is a scren shot of the issue me wnd (i think) @Frigate have been experiencing.
Untitled

As you can see it makes it quite difficult to see things.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Kyroki

Not really an idea for the site or anything, and I didn't want to make a thread on its own just to write this. But I just wanna give a thank you to the Push Square staff for making this site actually enjoyable to visit and to be a part of. You guys have been doing a splendid job and everyone I've met here has been pretty rad. It's been a joy to regularly visit this site and and it's honestly the only one I keep coming back to.

So, thanks gang! Keep up the awesome work!

Add my PSN: Kyr0ki_
Follow me on Twitter: @Kyr0ki
Twitch.tv/Kyr0ki

PSN: Kyr0ki_ | Twitter:

JohnnyShoulder

@antdickens Thanks for looking, I look forward to your response!

Octane

The PushSquare community is like Knack; greater than the sum of its parts.

Octane

Kyroki

@get2sammyb I've been signed up for almost 5 years now (5 years next month, one day before my birthday. Wow!) and it really has came a long way. It really has been awesome to be a part of because, let's face it, if it weren't for Push Square, I never would have went to EGX the last two years and met some awesome people like yourself Sammy, as well as @AlexStinton, @TripleGK, @LiamCroft, @TheMcNoisy and @Simon_Fitzgerald. And also some of the gang that I'm yet to meet IRL, like @Quintumply, @AnchorSam_9 and @Hego.

It's been awesome for sure. Hopefully the site will continue to grow and be around for a number of years to come!

Add my PSN: Kyr0ki_
Follow me on Twitter: @Kyr0ki
Twitch.tv/Kyr0ki

PSN: Kyr0ki_ | Twitter:

themcnoisy

@Kyroki likewise bro. You best be getting Borderlands 3!

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

WanderingBullet

Noticed today when I visited PushSquare it said, "Not Secure - http://www.pushsquare.com". Don't think I've ever came across this notification before.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

https://borderlands.com/en-US/vip/?cts=4ZRfNmji

Ryall

@WanderingBullet If the website meets the level of encryption and data protection required to carry out financial transaction a little padlock will appear on your URL bar. You should never enter financial or sensitive personal information into a website that does not have this. Since PushSquare is not a shop and doesn’t handle any sensitive personal details I don’t think it’s a problem.

Ryall

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic