Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site.

Posts 801 to 820 of 1,116

JohnnyShoulder

@kyleforrester87 That will be the end of any Knack topics.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Gremio108

Here's one. Any chance of a page numbers bar at the top of each page as well as at the bottom? If you go to the wrong page of a thread you have to scroll all the way to the bottom to change page. As a thoroughly busy modern 21st century man, I have no time for such frippery.

Anyway, I'm off to watch repeats of Bullseye on Challenge TV.

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

JohnnyShoulder

@Gremio108 i think i requested that ages ago. Or maybe I just thought it? You be surprised how many sites do not have this that badly need it.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Gremio108

@JohnnyShoulder Maybe I saw you suggest it and subconsciously stole the idea...? With no page numbers bar at the top of the page, we'll have no way of going back to check

Edited on by Gremio108

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

JohnnyShoulder

@Gremio108 @Jaz007 All this scrolling to get to the bottom of the page is not doing my fingers any good. I need to save those bad boys for gaming!

Fight_Teza_Fight

Been missing some of the Community driven articles lately.
I don’t think we got the customary Valentine’s Day article yesterday- which is always a little bit of fun.

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

Jaz007

@Antdickens I’m having some serious invasion issues from Zombie Army 4 ads. I’m on a fully updated iPhone X using the desktop site.
Untitled

Jaz007

Jaz007

@antdickens It’s showing you on and off on any page on the site. Main page, forum pages, all that. It also makes it easy to accidentally click on it too obviously.

Jaz007

Jaz007

Updated staff photos. They've been using the same photos for at least 8 years. Let's see how old our pushsquare writers are now lol.

Jaz007

Genrou

@Jaz007 Is it even the same staff that it was 8 years ago?? The only consistent names I see are Sammy and Robert. Heck I don't even see that forum mod around anymore.

Genrou

Jaz007

@Genrou I can't remember anyone else but them, but considering they're still the main guys here, I think it would still be fun.

Jaz007

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic