Opportunity Makes the Thief (Part 3) is an Adventure Mission in Honkai: Star Rail discovered on Jarilo-VI which is part of the Everwinter City Museum Ledger of Curiosities event. As part of our Honkai: Star Rail guide, we're going to reveal everything you need to know about Opportunity Makes the Thief (Part 3).
Honkai: Star Rail: Opportunity Makes the Thief (Part 3)
||You finished one phase of the museum's operation. You seem to see Pela again in the exhibit hall. Go and say hello to her, and see if there has been any progress regarding the artifact thefts.
- Speak with Pela in the museum
- Head to the History and Culture Exhibit
- Head to Qlipoth Fort and speak with Bronya
- Head to the Administrative District Plaza to start the investigation
- Speak with the people in the plaza and gather clues
- Talk to Nika
- Talk to Dominic
- Talk to Chavez
- Head to Qlipoth Fort and report to Bronya
- Interact with Pela and prepare to go to Backwater Pass
- Listen to the conversation between Norbert and the Silvermane Guard
- Catch Norbert, the suspect
- Keep going and catch Norbert
- Use your Camera to capture the artifact deal red-handed
- Confront Norbert, the suspect
- Speak with Pela and leave Backwater Pass
- Place the microfilm into the projector in the museum
Did you find this walkthrough for Opportunity Makes the Thief (Part 3) in Honkai: Star Rail helpful? Take a look at our Honkai: Star Rail guide, including All Missions and Quests, and let us know in the comments section below.