Forums

Topic: Gran Turismo 7

Posts 501 to 520 of 639

MatthewJP

@Kairu intriguing comment, so if it was 'awful' you wouldn't post it?
Anyway, you can go ahead now, as mine is 2:33.773 🐌

PSN: mpquikster

nitram2k11

@Kairu I tried it, truly awful car, don't even think I could get round fast enough to get a bronze time...

nitram2k11

PSN: nitram2k11

render

@Kairu I'll definitely be checking that new Nismo out. Hoping that it might make me slightly faster, just slightly mind.

I drove that TT with TCS 0 and it was frikin insane πŸ˜…

render

render

@Kairu 🀣🀣🀣🀣

render

render

Forgot to take the usual screenshot such was my rush to get back to work after lunch but I managed a 2:33.671
Untitled

render

render

@JudgeDredd With heavy penalties for any transgressions πŸ‘Š

render

render

@Kairu That's what they said about Max Verstappen but so far he's had help from Michael Massi and cheating the budget cap to win his titles πŸ˜†

render

render

Push Square GT7 Fastest Lap Challenge - results week 16

Howdy partners, here are the results for y'all. So turns out the truck was a real shed so no surprises that those laps were real slow. Who knew.

Here are the results. The top 3 are...

1st πŸ₯‡: @Kairu 2:28.648
2ndπŸ₯ˆ: @Mr_B021 2:31.327
3rdπŸ₯‰: @nitram2k11 2:32.738

So a strong showing from Kairu leaving even the usually reliable Mr_B trailing in his wake. If that's the sort of time you can do in a truck then I should probably quit right now.

Here's a roundup of the rest of the times:

4th: @render 2:33.671
5th: @JudgeDredd 2:33.759
6th: @MatthewJP 2:33.773

So that's it for another week. I'll be taking next week off as I'm not going to have the time to set it and do the results. I'll try and carry on the week after though so look out for another soon.

render

render

Push Square GT7 Fastest Lap Challenge - week 17

Hi everyone, it's been a couple of weeks but thought I'd drop a TT in case anyone wanted something else to do other than play GoWR this week. A quick reminder for anyone that hasn't taken part yet, each week I pick a different track and car combination - hopefully one that we've all got from playing the campaign or one that isn't too expensive from the used car or brand central dealers and we then see who out of all of us can set the fastest lap with it using the TT mode on the specific track. It's open to anyone from novice to seasoned players and is just a bit of fun with the only prize on offer being the feeling of smugness knowing that you've beaten your fellow Push Square forum members.

This week is the first one I've done with a car from the used car dealership. It's hopefully not too expensive for everyone to grab but it looks like it's going to be available for the next 3 days at least so better grab it quick if you do want to take part. It's a fun car so worth a purchase anyway if you ask me.

Track: Tsukuba Circuit
Car: Renault Clio V6 24V '00
Settings: Default settings sheet (if you think you might have changed settings just create a new sheet)
Tyres: Comfort Soft
Time of day: 17:20
Method:

First grab the car from the used car dealership. As I bought the car already it's now showing a blue variant but the one that was first displayed and that I have was silver. If you have one already then feel free to use that.

Untitled

The idea is to go in blind, no practice using the track / car combo before hand and no restarting - this is going to rely on everyone being honest as there's really no way to police this. Any day Monday to Thursday this week go to World Circuits, select the track followed by Time Trial -

Untitled

Select the specific time of day -

Untitled

Select the car and tyres -

Untitled

You've got 5 laps to put together a solid lap time. Once you've crossed the line on the 5th lap exit the time trial and take a screenshot as per the example or just record your time:

Untitled

Then either upload the image to Twitter or another sharing service e.g. imgur.com and post the link here or just post your time in a message, whichever method suits you best and whenever you like. I'll then gather all the times up and publish the results on Friday.

Good luck!

render

MatthewJP

1:09.610, that was an enjoyable car/track combo

Th3solution

So… the Clio V6 24V β€˜00 was sold out when I went to the Used Lot today. (Must have been a run on this car recently 😏) And it doesn’t seem to be for sale in the new dealership. So I took the liberty of just racing with the Clio I already owned β€” I believe it’s the Renault Clio RS 220 β€˜16. I think the PP compares fairly close… 🀫

Untitled

1:09.981

Edited on by Th3solution

β€œWe cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

render

@Th3solution I'm going to allow your entry just for the cheek of it - just don't do it again πŸ˜‚

Mine was particularly slow but I enjoyed it all the same - 1:10.401

Untitled

render

Mr_B021

Untitled 1:08.134 That was a nice little car to drive!

Mr_B021

PSN: Mr_B021

render

Push Square GT7 Fastest Lap Challenge - results week 17

Hey all, another late result post as I got too into GoWR and practicing for the latest GT7 PS championship to remember to wrap up this week. This is the first time I ran a TT using a car from the used car dealership and it was annoying that it wasn't there for very long. Perhaps Phil Spencer works there and managed to sell quite a few of them just using his flirtatious smile.

Here are the results. The top 3 are...

1st πŸ₯‡: @Kairu 1:07.448
2ndπŸ₯ˆ: @Mr_B021 1:08.134
3rdπŸ₯‰: @Abarth_71 1:08.527

So congrats to a very familiar top 3. The rest of us need to step up to put some pressure on these guys the next time round.

Here's a roundup of the rest of the times:

4th: @velio84 1:09.079
5th: @MatthewJP 1:09.610
6th: @nitram2k11 1:09.730
7th: @Th3Solution 1:09.981
8th: @JudgeDredd 1:10.116
9th: @render 1:10.401

Hopefully everyone enjoyed that one, I know I did. I'll catch you all on the next one.

render

render

Push Square GT7 Fastest Lap Challenge - week 18

Hi everyone, it's literally only yesterday that I published the results of the last one but here's another. A quick reminder for anyone that hasn't taken part yet, each week I pick a different track and car combination - hopefully one that we've all got from playing the campaign or one that isn't too expensive from the used car or brand central dealers and we then see who out of all of us can set the fastest lap with it using the TT mode on the specific track. It's open to anyone from novice to seasoned players and is just a bit of fun with the only prize on offer being the feeling of smugness knowing that you've beaten your fellow Push Square forum members.

Like last week I've gone with a car from the used car dealership. It should be available for the next 4 days hopefully so grab it as soon as you can if you want to take part.

Track: Autodrome Lago Maggiore - East End
Car: Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione '91
Settings: Default settings sheet (if you think you might have changed settings just create a new sheet)
Tyres: Comfort Medium
Time of day: 19:00
Method:

First grab the car from the used car dealership. If you have one already then feel free to use that, just make sure that you've reset it back to standard if you've applied any tuning parts to it.

Untitled

The idea is to go in blind, no practice using the track / car combo before hand and no restarting - this is going to rely on everyone being honest as there's really no way to police this. Any day Monday to Thursday this week go to World Circuits, select the track followed by Time Trial -

Untitled

Select the specific time of day -

Untitled

Select the car and tyres -

Untitled

You've got 5 laps to put together a solid lap time. Once you've crossed the line on the 5th lap exit the time trial and take a screenshot as per the example or just record your time:

Untitled

Then either upload the image to Twitter or another sharing service e.g. imgur.com and post the link here or just post your time in a message, whichever method suits you best and whenever you like. I'll then gather all the times up and publish the results on Friday.

Good luck!

Edited on by render

render

MatthewJP

TT = 0:59.228

MB81

Still mean to join in on this. Hopefully I’ll make time this week.
Anyone see the Nations Cup at the weekend? I don’t usually watch esports but it was a brilliant race.

PSN: MajorBriggs81
GT7 account: MajorBriggs81JP

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic