Forums

Topic: Gran Turismo 7

Posts 641 to 648 of 648

MatthewJP

@CaptD have you done the circuit experiences? Those are a good way of earning quick cash. And the time trials within Sport that rotate each week can net you 250k-2m

PSN: mpquikster

CaptD

@MatthewJP Thanks for the info, I've only completed one circuit experience but I shall get on those and thanks for reminding me about the Online Trails within Sport as someone did mention that to me but I totally forgot and yeah they have decent payouts even if i don't get gold.

CaptD

sorteddan

@CaptD
When I was doing the same credit grind way back when I would start with the Trial Mountain cup for a quick 10min 100k then do the Cirque de la Sarthe one you are doing for@ 30mins 800k and I liked the Ferrarri challenge at Dragon Trail. I had then got the best part of a million around the first hour.
Then I'd try to do other stuff to stop it getting too repetitive. Other big credit races were the 800 at Sardegna and Prototype race at St. Croix. There are also a couple of quick couple of minutes dirt races for quick easy credits at Windmills and Fisherman's Ranch if you have unlocked them already.

... I did that Le Mans one so much I was dreaming about it! Anyway hope that gives you some options and variety so you don't have to.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

CaptD

Thanks @sorteddan and yeah that provides a bit of needed variety.
The Le Mans one is giving me 825k every 30 mins so a good payout , I enjoy the race but as you say it will become tiring quickly although I've just driven it in the Ford Mk4 1967 car which was good fun and an easy win tbh.

CaptD

Mr_B021

@CaptD Did you try the circuit experiences? Helps you get to know the tracks and gives you lots of credits. The Sardegna 800 race is also good for credits if you want to mix it up. Besides that there are also the time trials in Sport mode.

Edited on by Mr_B021

Mr_B021

PSN: Mr_B021

CaptD

@Mr_B021 Thanks for the info, I had actually already done the Sardegna 800 but that was only because it was in the current weekly challenges.
As for the circuit experiences, I've only completed one so far and that was because it was one of the base menu books so I will certainly get onto those.

CaptD

CaptD

I saved up my pennies and bought the Ferrari 330 p4, at 20 mil (up from 9 mil at launch) it isn't a car I would have purchased if not for those meddling ki...err trophies.
But wow this car is my new favourite and fantastic in VR, you feel like you are in a fighter cockpit, love the open roof. Drives beautifully as well but quite scary hurling towards the back end of the supercars.

Not sure it is worth 20 mil though, next up is the Jag as I have the Ford which is also pretty great but doesn't have that Italian flair, so out with the Ford.

CaptD

Mr_B021

@CaptD You don't need to hold on to all three cars simultaneously. If you bought the most expensive one, you can sell it for credits and buy the next. Saves you some time grinding for credits. I kept all three cars for a while, but in the end I sold them all because I never used them. They are great to drive, especially in VR, but so are a lot of other (and cheaper) cars.

Mr_B021

PSN: Mr_B021

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic