Forums

Topic: Gran Turismo 7

Posts 521 to 540 of 639

MB81

@JudgeDredd Finals live from Monaco later this month, can’t wait, the championship is hanging in the balance!

PSN: MajorBriggs81
GT7 account: MajorBriggs81JP

MB81

@JudgeDredd can’t wait for the final live from Monaco at the end of the month.

Did the time trial, got 1:00.307. Just could not nail turn 2, the 1st gear corner!
Could someone tell me the code to post an image?

Edited on by MB81

render

@MB81 Nice, thanks for posting a time. That is a tricky corner, especially with road car brakes!

render

MB81

@Kairu thanks 🙏

Untitled

Edited on by MB81

Kuromiano

Hi everybody! @render-san pointed me to this thread to take action into time trial challenge if I like racing games. I like racing games a lot! I have Gran Turismo 7 and hope I not late to take part this week. I did the Lancia challenge in Lago Magore. Nice car, not as nice as our Japanese cars.
Here my time:

Untitled

Thank you again render-san, I look forward for next week!

Kuromiano

render

Push Square GT7 Fastest Lap Challenge - results week 18

Hey all, here with the results of another hotly contested fastest lap challenge. Great to see so many first time entries as well.

So in the top 3 positions we have...

1st 🥇: @Kairu 0:57.984
2nd🥈: @TripleGK 0:58.200
3rd🥉: @JudgeDredd 0:58.738

So again we didn't manage to shift Kairu from that top position but great work TripleGK for running him close at least. The Judge bringing some justice to the top 3 is a welcome sight too.

Here's a roundup of the rest of the times:

4th: @velio84 0:59.074
5th: @MatthewJP 0:59.228
6th: @render 0:59.272
7th: @Mr_B021 0:59.565
8th: @Abarth_71 0:59.600
9th: @MB81 1:00.307
10th: @Kuromiano 1:00.639
11th: @nitram2k11 1:00.975

Good work all and thanks again everyone for taking part. See you all for the next one.

render

MatthewJP

Nice turn out. Well done all

PSN: mpquikster

MB81

Man I need to close that gap to the top 8! Looking forward to next week already!
Do you mind if I follow you guys in game? None of my friends play, so the leaderboards are always empty!

MB81

Thanks guys, added you under my JP account. I only play GT on this account because the servers are locked to the region the account is registered.

render

@MB81 I’ll send you an FR too, mine is showmethecakes

render

Kuromiano

10 out of 11. Pathetic! I have failed...

Untitled

From now on, I will be known as the Ghost of Kuro!

Kuromiano

Th3solution

@Kuromiano Lol, Woah - before you go full hari-kari… 😅 I apologize that I didn’t have time to participate this week, because I usually skim the bottom of the group so perhaps next week you can have more company.

Besides, I think we’ve all come to the conclusion that @KAIRU is actually not a real person and is probably a bot. That, or it’s actually KAzunoRI YamaUchi incognito. 😜

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

render

@Kuromiano You are just getting started so don’t take it too hard. I’ll mix in some Japanese cars that might be more to your liking rather than that Italian junk. Hopefully you can challenge Kairubot for the top spot 🤖

render

MB81

Thanks guys added you all.

@JudgeDredd I checked out your shared photos. Wow, you have some talent man, they’re awesome!

render

Push Square GT7 Fastest Lap Challenge - week 19

Hi everyone, it's Monday... yay! A quick reminder for anyone that hasn't taken part yet, each week I pick a different track and car combination - hopefully one that we've all got from playing the campaign or one that isn't too expensive from the used car or brand central dealers and we then see who out of all of us can set the fastest lap with it using the TT mode on the specific track. It's open to anyone from novice to seasoned players and is just a bit of fun with the only prize on offer being the feeling of smugness knowing that you've beaten your fellow Push Square forum members.

This week earlier than I expected I've gone fully Japanese. No not me, the fastest lap challenge. Like last week this car is available from the used car dealership but you might already have it as it was a reward for earning all Gold in the National B license. It should be available for the next 6 days hopefully so plenty of time to get hold of it if you don't already own it.

Track: Koyoto Driving Park - Miyabi
Car: Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '91
Settings: Default settings sheet (if you think you might have changed settings just create a new sheet)
Tyres: Comfort Soft
Time of day: 10:00
Method:

First grab the car from the used car dealership. If you have one already then feel free to use that, just make sure that you've reset it back to standard if you've applied any tuning parts to it.

Untitled

The idea is to go in blind, no practice using the track / car combo before hand and no restarting - this is going to rely on everyone being honest as there's really no way to police this. Any day Monday to Thursday this week go to World Circuits, select the track followed by Time Trial -

Untitled

Select the specific time of day -

Untitled

Select the car and tyres -

Untitled

You've got 5 laps to put together a solid lap time. Once you've crossed the line on the 5th lap exit the time trial and take a screenshot as per the example or just record your time:

Untitled

Then either upload the image to Twitter or another sharing service e.g. imgur.com and post the link here or just post your time in a message, whichever method suits you best and whenever you like. I'll then gather all the times up and publish the results on Friday.

Good luck!

Edited on by render

render

MatthewJP

0:48.483
Those tyres were poor

PSN: mpquikster

Kuromiano

After spending the weekend meditating naked in the forests around mount Fuji and eating mushrooms, THE GHOST OF KURO is back for another challenge!

Untitled Untitled

Thank you render-san for choosing a Japanese track and a Japanese car for this challenge. I will make my nation proud with my effort.

Kuromiano

render

@Kuromiano I'm impressed by your commitment, and for your sake I hope that it's not that cold there. Looks like you had fun with the car all the same so hopefully that reflects in your time, though judging by that time from @Abarth_71 it's looking like it's going to be tough this week 😅

render

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic