Forums

Topic: Small bugs

Posts 101 to 120 of 158

nessisonett

Not sure if it’s a bug or I’ve been a naughty boy but I’ve noticed my comments take a few minutes to actually appear on the article. Is this a new way to combat trolling or just an issue with the server?

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Kidfried

I've found out a bit about the error. Basically the website is waiting for the YouTube video to load. For some reason that has been an issue, and apparently logging in happens after the fact.

My advice would be to make something primary as being logged in not dependent on content you're embeding from a third party. A YouTube bug can now cause error for Push Square.

(EDIT: it's a YouTube bug, as logging me out on YouTube fixes the problem on this website too.)

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

Tasuki

@Antdickens It appears threads are disappearing from the site. I posted yesterday in the A Way Out thread along with some other forum members just discussing the game on how its very underrated game and now, I found this thread.

https://www.pushsquare.com/forums/ps4/a_way_out1#reply-02

Same thread but the time stamp is today's date and all of our responses have been deleted. Not sure if I did something against the rules to have the original deleted, or if there was a glitch or what. I just reposted what I posted yesterday but I thought you should know about this in case it is a glitch.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Trisque

@Tasuki when a user deletes their account, all of their comments and all the threads that they started are deleted with them. An example of this is the game club thread, which was made twice because the original head starter deleted their account and therefore all the thread they started. It was made again by @nessisonett I believe. So it's possible someone just started the thread up again when the original owner deleted their account.

Trisque

nessisonett

I’ve been getting loads of bad gateway errors and uploading comments is taking ages. The site’s even gone down a few times. Is everything alright server-side or is this on my end?

JohnnyShoulder

@antdickens There is a user spamming Vita ebay listings throughout the forum. I have reported loads but they keep posting them up, so you may wanna take a look at it please.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

@antdickens Thanks! 👍

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Thrillho

@antdickens I do reject some cookies.

But it I open a private browsing tab and agree to all, it shows them sometimes but not others.

Thrillho

Voltan

@antdickens I’m not blocking anything on iOS and it still happens

Voltan

nessisonett

@Voltan Same, it’s happening on articles too. Must be an iOS thing.

antdickens

@Thrillho @nessisonett @Thrillho I've managed to replicate this issue with a colleagues Macbook, however on a test MacOS I couldn't replicate it.

Anyway, long story short is on his Macbook we just removed the cookies from this site, and after that it worked fine... can you guys try and (Settings -> Privacy -> Cookies/Content) and remove for this domain and see if it works?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic