Forums

Topic: Small bugs

Posts 141 to 158 of 158

kyleforrester87

@antdickens I've been seeing this screen a few times a day when loading the website on my phone. Same with a PC. I can't see anyone else complaining about it but it's weird that it's happening on different devices on different networks?

Untitled

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

JohnnyShoulder

Think this defo confirms that @kyleforrester87 is a bot. Unleash the ban hammer.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

@kyleforrester87 Exactly what a bot would say. The AI learning that some of them have sure is impressive.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

JohnnyShoulder

@antdickens Can you please reset the comments for the 'New PS5, PS4 games this week' article? It kinda broke my web browser and made it unresponsive when trying to access it.

JohnnyShoulder

@antdickens Cheers! 👍

Kidfried

There's something up with watching topics.

Lately I've been getting a lot of duplicate notifications for topics that I'm watching. I can't really imagine this being intentional, so I'll just put it here!

(Also, yes, these are quite old notifications. So it's almost like they do not get cleared or something.)

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

antdickens

@Kidfried what do you mean by duplicate? are you getting multiple emails at the same time? You will get multiple notifications for the same threads. You'll get one when there is a new reply, then again once you've viewed the topic and it gets further new replies. Looking at the above screenshot it looks perfectly normal / as expected. If you can give me some more info that would be great. Cheers!

Kidfried

@antdickens I had two notifications on the site menu for the same thread. Shouldn't it clear the old notification if I had seen the thread?

Kidfried

Kidfried

What's up with the unpopular gaming opinions thread? It shows up in my browser, but returns a 404

Kidfried

Th3solution

@Kidfried Yeah, same here. If you get to some of the posts from the back door by clicking on the hyperlink for the user who last posted, it looks like it’s actually the NintendoLife thread. We’ve been invaded!

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic