Live: Watch the Ubisoft E3 2014 Press Conference Right Here

Raving rabbids

Two press conferences down, two press conferences to go. With both Microsoft and EA Games already enjoying their time in the spotlight, it’s now Ubisoft’s turn to shine. The French publisher will no doubt have a catalogue of PlayStation 4 titles on display, including Far Cry 4, Assassin’s Creed: Unity, and more. And, as always, you’ll be able to see everything for yourself live, courtesy of the stream embedded below.

The broadcast is set to begin at 15:00PM PDT (18:00PM EDT/23:00PM BST), so go and empty your bladder, rekindle contact with your family, and then make sure that you get back here in time to watch all of the action unfold live.

Gamer83

Gamer83 said:

Might be in the minority but Ubisoft is probably my favorite third party, at least one of the top 3, so I'm somewhat hyped for this.

Sanquine

Sanquine said:

How late is this going to start? 15:00 PM? That's tomorrow... LOL, i didn't saw my timezone (A)

Gamer83

Gamer83 said:

@Mrskinner

What game are you most hyped for tonight? I can't wait to see Far Cry 4. I guess I'm semi-excited about AC: Unity, wasn't overly impressed with what was shown at MS' presser but by the same token, AC IV: Black Flag didn't seem like a must-buy at first, imo, either, but I bought it with PS4 and it ended up being one of my favorite games of last year.

Gamer83

Gamer83 said:

Was hoping we'd get Far Cry 4 and the other good stuff first, not Just Dance. Franchise is huge though so can't blame them for hyping it.

Gamer83

Gamer83 said:

Not sure if I'll be getting The Division or not, still need to get some more details on it, but that teaser was bada$$.

Reverend_Skeeve

Reverend_Skeeve said:

This Far Cry 4 stuff is supposed to be ingame? I find that hard to believe...at least that this is PS4. Maybe PC on ultra, but after the first Watch_Dogs trailer and the final game, I'm skeptical.

@Gamer83 Agreed. The Division looks amazing, settings-wise and such.

ThreadShadow

ThreadShadow said:

Tylers pants are way too loose.

All I want from Ubisoft is BG&E2 and something 2D and pretty using the Ubi Art engine.

Gamer83

Gamer83 said:

If Ubi can get all 3 of AC, FC 4 and The Crew out this year, might be a chance for it to rule the holidays. I need to know how many frames The Crew is running though, if it's only 30 will have to skip.

@SimonAdebisi
Yeah, it seemed to me though like the game might be forcing online play on people a little bit, and if it's co-op only, not really sure it'd be my kind of game. But, if it has singleplayer and I can just turn off the online stuff like in Watch Dogs, fine by me, I'm in.

Bad-MuthaAdebis

Bad-MuthaAdebis said:

Unity looks nice but the frnach revolution interests me zero. May well end up buying just because it looks so nice. Sad yes. 'Qm I ready to rule the world?' Silly France.

Reverend_Skeeve

Reverend_Skeeve said:

@N711 Yeah, AC Unity looks amazing...sadly, I have zero interest any more in the AC games...or the setting of the French revolution.

Gamer83

Gamer83 said:

I'm liking what I'm seeing from AC: Unity. Was holding off pre-ordering but may do so now as it's looking like a day-one buy.

Mrskinner

Mrskinner said:

@Gamer83 it was unity and farcry 4 for me, but now add the crew and the division to that! Really are my favourite third party!

Jazzer94

Jazzer94 said:

It's looking like it's up to Nintendo to wow me tomorrow nothing has done that so far and left me speechless.

Gamer83

Gamer83 said:

@Mrskinner

Yeah, gotta admit I'm a bit more hyped for The Division now. As we get closer to its release I'll read up on it some more. That Unity demo was great, sold me on the game.

ThreadShadow

ThreadShadow said:

Once again, I'm disappointed. Sony and Nintendo had better have great shows!

What's next? A FPS? Oh. Hey what's next? Something incredibly violent? Oh.

Scollurio

Scollurio said:

@SimonAdebisi Are you drunk? ;)
Im a huge Rainbow fan and this just looked stunning. The destructive Environment opens up SO many new tactics. I loved Vegas and Vegas 2 on my Xbox, can't wait for this.

Scollurio

Scollurio said:

@ThreadShadow I wonder what would have to happen that people like you (no offense) say it was great?! I loved it, I don't even care for FarCry or Assassins Creed, but seriously, Ubisoft might just have worked their way upwards my list of favourite devs! Awesome awesome awesome!

Savino

Savino said:

Rainbow Six killing hardlines in a matter of seconds after the video started!

adf86

adf86 said:

Best conference so far, assassin's creed unity (still no word on 2nd game though) valiant hearts is going to be a tearjerker. And Rainbow Six looked mighty impressive. I expect that the 2nd Far Cry 4 announcement will be exclusive DLC on PS4

Bad-MuthaAdebis

Bad-MuthaAdebis said:

No surprises really, it was nice to see a bit of farcry 4 and unity looked gorgeous, waiting to see some proper console gameplay of the division. I guess they had to drop one bomb with rainbow six, its a little early though.

Gamer83

Gamer83 said:

@adf86

Sounded like they said at the beginning the major announcement for FC 4 would be tonight. Can only imagine it'd be at Sony's conference. One of the responses to all MS' DLC deals.

Gamer83

Gamer83 said:

@adf86

Just a couple more hours to find out. :)

@AeroZeppelin

Yup, well paced and with lots of good content. I'd have to say the best of the 3 conferences so far. Looking forward to Sony and then Nintendo's digital event.

ThreadShadow

ThreadShadow said:

@Scollurio Please see my first post.

And before anyone points out Valiant Hearts to me, I should clarify that I meant something new with Ubi Art. Valiant Hearts was announced decades ago.

Scollurio

Scollurio said:

@ThreadShadow I did read your first post. So your expectations weren't met, too bad, I know how that feels, happens to me also. But putting it like it wasn't a good show AT ALL is wrong. Anyways, not making a fuss about this, I was just really impressed personally. Sorry you didn't see what you were looking for. Like you said, maybe you have more luck with Nintendo or Sony. (I doubt Nintendo though... but again, depending on what you wanna see!)

JaxonH

JaxonH said:

Well, that was a tad anti-climactic. No Beyond Good & Evil 2, not to mention I thought they had a second AC game in the works? Idk, that Rainbow Six just didn't do it for me, like, at all.

I'll buy Far Cry and AC Unity, and Valiant Hearts (can't forget about that one), but that's about it. Despite The Division peaking my interest, online only is a dealbreaker for me. I hold Ubisoft to a pretty high standard- they're one of my favorite developers, and this year was definitely underwhelming. Still, I'm buying 3 games from an underwhelming presentation- that speaks volumes about the quality of Ubisoft's output.