Could Soul Sacrifice Delta Be Arriving Overseas Soon?

Posted by Nicola Hayden

Surprise

A ratings board may have accidentally let another title slip today, as Soul Sacrifice Delta for the PlayStation Vita obtained an MA15+ rating in Australia. Given the grotesque creatures in the game, the classification doesn't exactly surprise us – though we suspect that the mass slaughter may have been the icing on the blood splattered cake.

While the classification isn't an official confirmation of a Western release, it's rare that these simply appear for fun. The listing follows leaks from a Spanish retailer, which attached a May deploy date to the re-release. The original title made the journey overseas quite promptly, so another swift localisation seems possible here as well. Are you ready to rejoin Mega Man creator Keiji Inafune's post-apocalyptic world of ruin? Leave your thoughts in the comments section below.

[via vg247.com]

BornOfEvil

BornOfEvil said:

I just got my Vita last month and I put off getting Soul Sacrifice because I wanted to be sure I wasn't wasting my money, looks like I made the right decision.

fchinaski

fchinaski said:

@BornOfEvil That makes two of us, the only difference is that I got my Vita last Christmas — but since Delta was already announced back then, and localizations are going strong for the VITA, I figured it would be best to wait.

Bad-MuthaAdebis

Bad-MuthaAdebis said:

Have SS for free but haven't had a chance to play it yet, is this more or less the same game then, I'm a bit foggy?

ToddlerNaruto

ToddlerNaruto said:

I have the original Vita version of Soul Sacrifice on my wish list, will buy this newer version too eventually.

Kage_88

Kage_88 said:

Awesome! I wanted to get Soul Sacrifice, but decided to wait for this. Luckily it seems to have paid-off.

BornOfEvil

BornOfEvil said:

@ObviouslyAdachi Soul Sacrifice Delta is essentially the original with added levels and monsters, so if Delta is coming out soon, then my money would be better spent on Conception 2 - I kept calling it boring in my head, but then I realized I had been playing it for almost 3 hours straight.