Grand Theft Auto 5 Plots the Perfect Heist in New Trailer

High stakes

Unfazed by the spate of leaks that have affected its launch a little, Rockstar Games has deployed a brand new Grand Theft Auto V trailer. Unlike the recent gameplay videos, this is a purely cinematic short which will also air on television. Those of you that are fans of Breaking Bad will be able to catch the exact same footage during Sunday’s episode of the popular show.

The trailer itself captures the essence of the plot, depicting protagonist Michael's return to crime. It shows the cast planning a bank robbery, racing around in the rain, and generally getting up to no good. It’s certainly got our juices flowing, but we’re done with the build-up and merely eager to play the game now. Has your excitement reached fever pitch yet? Sound your alarms in the comments section below.

Splat

Splat said:

I all ready gave you my money Rockstar why must you tease me?

Visiblemode

Visiblemode said:

Yeah, Rockstar is one of the few studios that can make massive open world games that have the raw excitement of pure linear AAA titles. Every Rockstar game is a preorder for me.

Epic

Epic said:

Never played any of the GTA games but after watching today all the trailers of GTA V one by one I think that's going to change soon :D

Ristar42

Ristar42 said:

While it all looks really impressive, I miss GTA set in the 80s... Will they ever go back to Vice City, HD mullets and characters with massive phones would be cool.

Beaston61

Beaston61 said:

I'm mega hyped for this as well! I have even thought about putting up my pre-order poster ^^ ! - Of course I haven't ...

Although at a time like this, I can't help remembering how disappointed with GTA IV I was. I'm pretty sure this game will truly be amazing... but, I just can't forget.