Dragon's Crown's Sorceress Struts into New English Language Trailer

Fighter also the focus of refreshed footage

If you’re employed by Gearbox, we recommend hitting the back button on your browser right now. For those of you still with us, Atlus has deployed a couple of semi-new Dragon’s Crown trailers, focusing once again on the Sorceress and the Fighter. The big twist this time, though, is that they’re both in English. The game’s due out on 6th August in North America. Sadly, there’s still no word on a European release.

Related Games

ShogunRokAdmin

ShogunRok said:

I find all the controversy over... well, over boobies to be hilarious. Roll on European release.

Ginkgo

Ginkgo said:

She's got to be using some of the most adhesive Hollywood tape every invented. That's all I'm saying...

LordBagardo

LordBagardo said:

I approve of this trailer, and the entire art style of Dragon's Crown. Screw the haters.

rastamadeus

rastamadeus said:

Game looks fantastic but bugger me those boobs are hillariously ridiculous. But that's anime for you. Still don't see how a Gearbox artist can complain though seeing as their Borderlands has "balloon tits" Moxxi in it. There's far worse things in games to complain about than a large pair of tattybojangles.

rogue_agent

rogue_agent said:

I think they could even add a motivation for these large boobies. Something like there's a lot of magic stored in those boobies - that's why they're so large.

Ginkgo

Ginkgo said:

I wonder if there is a specific spell that you have to cast in the game to keep them defying gravity like that?
lol. Not sure why they even bothered with the other five characters. Do they actually expect anyone to play anything else?