Ubisoft Would Like to Know What You Think of Uncharted 3

Drake out of ten

A survey for Assassin’s Creed III – captured by the industrious folks over at The Gaming Liberty – wants to know how much you like Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception. The game is explicitly referenced in the questionnaire, suggesting that publisher Ubisoft may be considering taking its historical franchise in a more set-piece driven direction.

Other queries attempt to gauge how interested you’d be in a co-operative multiplayer mode, and how likely you’d be to purchase a new entry in the franchise next year. There’s obviously going to be one, so we're not sure why the company is bothering to ask.

Who’s up for some more Assassin’s Creed, then?

[via thegamingliberty.com]

Samholy

Samholy said:

as much as i like creeds, i find them repetitive.
i always got them a year later after their launch,cheaper. usually used.
i didnt even get revelation yet.

but dont take me wrong. creed is a franchise i really enjoy!

Splat

Splat said:

"Wants to know how much you like Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception."

In a word epic.

The3DSisMINE

The3DSisMINE said:

@Splat I agree, I always tell people "I bought the PS3 for Uncharted: Drakes Fortune, I kept the PS3 for Among Thieves, and I Promote the system for Drake's Deception. A fantastic game with and a fantastic Trilogy .... never mind Abyss though

rjejr

rjejr said:

One of the first AC:3 videos had your guy climbing along a sheer rockface wall, which made me immediately think of Uncharted, and then again when he was climbing thru the trees, so I felt like they were already headed in that direction with this game. Wouldn't surprise me to see them continue in that direction.

Kayoss

Kayoss said:

I like Assassin's creed but i agree that its get a little repeatative real quickly... I just wish there's more stealth to the game then running around and jumping off trees to kill the target in front of bystanders. It should be more where you find ways to enter the target house and kill him without him knowing it...or dress up as one of the guards so you can infiltrate and pull out the assassination, drug him, have the option to make it look like an accident, or manipulate the people he closest to kill him. Is that what an assassin is?? to stay anonymous and not be detected?
I see a little of that in AC liberation...but I think it would be epic if it was on the PS3.

hamispink

hamispink said:

When I played the beginning sequences of brotherhood, while traveling with Lucy, I thought to myself "I've already done this before". The interactions between characters and linear climbing through obstacles literally was Uncharted(It even had Nolan North's voice). I would like to see Assassin's Creed move to the present day, or close to it, with an open world and Uncharted-like gunplay.