Rumour: Resident Evil: Revelations Spooking PS3

Check the spelling

Hot handheld shooter Resident Evil: Revelations could be about to make an appearance on the PlayStation 3, if a Korean ratings board is to be believed. The group has added an entry for the Nintendo 3DS exclusive which lists Sony’s home console as the platform, suggesting that publisher Capcom is considering porting the adventure to other systems.

Resident Evil: Revelations received a slew of positive reviews when it released earlier in the year, with our sister site Nintendo Life describing it as a “truly impressive achievement”. Is this something that you’d want to play on your PS3? Let us know in the comments section below.

[via grb.or.kr, neogaf.com]

I'd personally prefer to play this on the Vita, but I'd take a PSN release.

Gemuarto

Gemuarto said:

Capocm really hates Vita. No Monster Hunter, no Ex Troopers, no RE: Revelations. And the funny thing is that Vita is the best device to play all of those games.

naruball

naruball said:

No Vita? The hell! Do they have a deal with ninty not to release any titles on the damn system. This is getting really annoying

rastamadeus

rastamadeus said:

@Gemuarto If you mean they should come to Vita rather than PS3 then I agree. If however you mean they should be on Vita rather than the 3DS then you need help. Capcom also doesn't hate the machine. You sound like a whining fanboy. I love my Vita but the system isn't selling anywhere near as much as the 3DS - another system I love - as Sony really doesn't get handhelds and their audience like Nintendo do. Nobody does.

RawShark

RawShark said:

Yeah was going to say - Vita/PS3 cross buy would be brilliant here. Strange choice not to include Vita. Who knows, maybe they'll change their mind.

It's probably worth mentioning that this could be an error, too. Although I doubt it.

3Above

3Above said:

You would think their first choise would be to port it to WiiU. Capcom is probably trying to strengthen its relationship wiht Sony ahead of the PS4 launch. They gave Nintendo lots of love for the 3ds but want to get ahead for next gen.

Gamer83

Gamer83 said:

I'd prefer an upgraded port for Vita but I'd take a PS3 version at the right price depending on what extra content gets put in it.