Borderlands Fires onto PlayStation Plus Next Week

Happy now?

North American PlayStation Plus subscribers will get the opportunity to shoot some skags next week, when Borderlands is added to the service’s Instant Game Collection. That's not a bad way to get hyped for the shooter's impending sequel.

Other upcoming offers include discounts on Daytona USA and Greed Corp next week. Meanwhile, Space Channel 5: Part 2 and Spelunker HD will be on sale from tomorrow.

Are you happy, sad, or downright furious? Let us know in the comments section below.

[via blog.us.playstation.com]

Azikira

Azikira said:

I actually want to snag Spelunker HD, and I already have Borderlands GOTY.

Splat

Splat said:

I'm glad I found out about Borderlands, I was literally planning on picking it up this weekend. That money can now go towards something else. :)

SilentJ

SilentJ said:

I was kind of bummed that the Borderlands goty edition didn't have the dlc on the disc itself but now I'm glad. I was going to sell some games this week so now I can sell Borderlands and still have the complete game as a download. Gotta love PS Plus!

bauckster

bauckster said:

Yay - I'd only done the game trial so far, so I'm excited to have Borderlands! I love the treasure-hunting and art style of the game.

jer18

jer18 said:

Yes, happy. Heard a lot about this game and for some reason I didn't have the time or need to invest to check it out. Will make the time now ^___^

rjejr

rjejr said:

I'm not a fan of FPS and I don't play online so can't honestly say I'm overly excited about this but at least it is better than some of the other stuff we've been getting lately so I'll give it a try.

yo dude, just read your review from 2010, sounds like you were 12 back then. jk