Forums

Topic: Resistance 2 - 10.000 kills

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

Scollurio

Any advice/help on that?
Im really into platinum'ing every game I own and on 28th of march they shutdown the servers for Resistance 2,
I need 10.000 kills. Already got 28 (lol).
Suggestions?

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

Scollurio

Ah god I just won't bother.
Hopefully we will EVER get the option to delete a game from trophy list with 0%.
I know... im delusional.

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

Scollurio
Tasuki

Call in sick to work and lots of caffeine

Lol im SELF employed and thus already on quite some caffeine...
would be suicidal!

#supportindies

NathanUC
Scollurio

Hopefully we will EVER get the option to delete a game from trophy list with 0%.
I know... im delusional.

I'm pretty sure you can just hide your 0% from others already. It's not deleting it, but pretty much the same end results. Also, if you're only interested in it for the trophy, try looking on forums/reddit for a grinding party

To save our Mother Earth from any alien attack
From vicious giant insects who have once again come back
We'll unleash all our forces we won't cut them any slack
The EDF deploys!!

Epic

Determination is the key, DON'T GIVE UP AND aim for the HEAD.

PSN: Epic-ZX

PSN: Epic-ZX

KALofKRYPTON

Buy/borrow another ps3, Resistance 2, new account, private game, pew-pew...

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Scollurio
KALofKRYPTON

Buy/borrow another ps3, Resistance 2, new account, private game, pew-pew...

Doesn't it have to be ranked game?
Im seriously considering this..

#supportindies

Scollurio
nathanuc1988
Scollurio

I know... im delusional.

I'm pretty sure you can just hide your 0% from others already. It's not deleting it, but pretty much the same end results. Also, if you're only interested in it for the trophy, try looking on forums/reddit for a grinding party

Thanks, I know about the hiding feature, I don't mind what people think about my games, being weird as I am I just cannot stand having 0% for a game I don't want to play,
even less grind for a plat since it's forcing me to do so before march 28th.

#supportindies

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.