Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 821 to 840 of 3,152

FullbringIchigo

LARGE post incoming

first off Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm

"i was ready for bed but i could go for another bowl of Ramen"
Untitled

Mission complete
Untitled

"if you insist"
Untitled

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4: Road to Boruto
Untitled

J-Stars Victory Vs+

"Ora ni Genki wo Waketekure!"
Untitled

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

on the open seas
Untitled

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories

"Good luck Sora"
Untitled

Star Trek Online

The Flagship falls
Untitled

Death of the Europa
Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo You actually use Pyjama Naruto?!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger Yes i do!

#NotAshamed

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

Met this elegant gentleman whilst playing Star Wars: Battlefront II yesterday...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I think they've done a really good job reconstructing his likeness. Unlike some of the other human characters, he looks solid from all angles.

He's also great to play as. My new favourite villain!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Nothing to be ashamed of, I just didn't know anybody who did!

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger Wow, that is well done.

Of the ones I've seen so far - I still think Obi Wan has had the best treatment.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON From most angles, yes, but there are one or two that don't quite work and / or make him look a little generic. It might be the different outfits, though; when he's in his armour from The Clone Wars, the juxtaposition of "animated body, live-action head" is a little off-putting.

There's a second outfit on the way for Dooku, which is one from The Clone Wars, so it'll be interesting to see whether that has the same effect when it arrives.

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Got a few select shots from Hitman: Absolution HD Enhanced, a game which always looked like an oil painting even back on PS3. The art direction in every level is just fantastic.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by RogerRoger

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

So first of some Dragon Ball FighterZ

Gohan challenges Goku to a fight.....
Untitled

.....He still lost though
Untitled

Goku prepares for battle
Untitled

while his dad has already finished his
Untitled

Jump Force Open Beta

Naruto can't wait
Untitled

now and yes @RogerRoger THEY ARE BACK Final Fantasy first off one from FFXII

I'M CAPTAIN BASCH FON RONSENBURG OF DALMASCA
Untitled

and now FFXV Pocket Edition

Noctis ponders his next move
Untitled

"It's just like this train, it can't go anywhere except where the rails take it"
Untitled

and everybody is enjoying Ignis new Recipeh!
Untitled

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo Nice shots!

I continue to have zero interest in DragonBall, but it's a great looking game!

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo I second the praise of the DragonBall shots, they're gorgeous! But yes, everything's right with the world, you're posting Final Fantasy screencaps again...

@Frigate Thank you! The game's own art direction does most of the heavy lifting, though.

Making It So Since 1987

Gremio108

@RogerRoger Excellent Hitman shots. Makes me want to play the recent ones

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

RogerRoger

@Gremio108 Thanks! Obviously, I recommend them.

I've collected a ton of various Hitman shots, having played so much lately. I'm playing PS3 now for the rest of the week and it's really frustrating, because I keep reaching for a Share button and pressing nothing / opening an inventory map screen. D'oh!

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger well Kingdom Hearts 3 came out today so i thought "it's probably going to be a while till i play a FF again, so i might as well post some pics"

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Ah, of course! Hope you enjoy!

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger i'm sure i will

FullbringIchigo

just one picture of Kingdom Hearts III because i don't want to post any spoilers but i wanted to show how great the game looks (and it is SO much fun)

A new adventure begins
Untitled

AhmadSumadi

@FullbringIchigo
I wanna get KHIII but I’ve never played it. I like games like Dark Cloud and The Witcher 3 so do you think I might like this one?

AhmadSumadi

FullbringIchigo

@AhmadSumadi thing is it's not like either of those games so i can't really say, all i can suggest is if you can borrow one of a friend or again if you can rent a copy and see

Thrillho

The Spider-Man photo mode is great for messing around with..

Don't look down

Untitled

The teenage years

Untitled

Getting around (this loading screen just made me laugh)

Untitled

A new day begins

Untitled

Thrillho

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic