Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 841 to 860 of 3,152

RogerRoger

I've got a few more from Star Wars: Battlefront II (okay, more than a few, sorry). Doubt I'll take many more in future, beyond any new character additions, so enjoy 'em whilst they last.

Naboo is under occupation once again...
Untitled

"I love the smell of burning Clonetroopers in the morning!"
Untitled

Meanwhile, on Geonosis...
Untitled

...a brave Clone decides to go it alone...
Untitled

...and the last remaining Battle Droid makes a run for it.
Untitled

It's an intergenerational Sith Apprentice Dream Team!
Untitled

And finally, some more wallpaper fodder from the Collection inspection.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@Thrillho Those shots from Spider-Man are fantastic; I especially like the first and the last, like, really like, but they're all great, thanks for sharing!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

Wearl

Here are some Tomb Raider and The Last of Us pictures

UntitledUntitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Most Wanted:
-The Last of Us: Part II
-New Deus Ex Game

FullbringIchigo

just a quick update, i have a TONNE of Kingdom Hearts 3 pics to share but i'm waiting until i have both finished the game and enough time has passed for them not to be spoilers

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

not a spoiler but i just HAD to share this Kingdom Hearts 3 pic, this city is great
Untitled

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo San Fransokyo!?! I had no idea it was in the game! SPOILER!...

Joking.

Also, is he/she(?) actually taking a 'selfie' there?

Edited on by KALofKRYPTON

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON yes he is

RogerRoger

@Wearl Great shots; I particularly like that first one of Lara, very atmospheric!

@FullbringIchigo I'm sure many appreciate your restraint, but thanks for posting the Big Hero 6 shot, as I loved that film! Glad it's been worth the wait!

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger i have nearly 100 pictures i have taken of this game so far, it's gorgeous and i keep finding more and more details every time i visit a world but yeah i want to give it time before i post anything from cut scenes for example

although i might post some more Sora selfies as they seem to be OK

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger just a couple of Sora Selfies

"Just hanging with a GOD, no biggie"
Untitled

"You got a friend in me"
Untitled

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

Hapuc

A question how do i upload pics?

Hapuc

FullbringIchigo

@Hapuc first post the picture to a media sharing site or a social media site, Twitter is pretty good for it

the copy the image address by right clicking on it and selecting the appropriate option

the post it on here like this

(img)image address goes here(/img) BUT replacing the round brackets ( with the square ones [

Hapuc

@FullbringIchigo Thank you my dude.

And Oh that picture is from Fate Grand Order I know it's mobile game but god damn that game is so addictive to play.

Hapuc

FullbringIchigo

@Hapuc no problem and don't worry about it being a mobile game because there are pics in this thread from mobile games and XB1 games

i know the title says Wii U, Vita and PS4 but it's become a thread for game shots from any system

also nice pic

KALofKRYPTON

With some of my birthday PSN credit, I decided to buy Star Wars: Racer Revenge.

Now, no one out there is ever going to describe this game as a looker - it wasn't when it came out, and it's got its fair share of jankyness; but of the few things that I like from the Star Wars prequels, pod racing is probably highest on the list.

Racer Revenge, Ep1 Racer and the Pod Racer Arcade are some of my favourite Star Wars games.

So here you are 😁
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON i think i still have my PS2 original somewhere but it was so much fun, i might get the PS4 version too

as for my screenshots, all my latest ones are Kingdom Hearts 3 so i'm holding back on those for now

you know spoilers and all

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo 😂 understandable.

I've still got my PS2 copy too.

The PS4 version looks clean, and it does alleviate some of the frame rate issues. I always felt that The Grand Reefs track was almost unplayable originally, seems much better here.

Im going to run through and do the unlocks I think, I'm pretty sure I never unlocked Vader on PS2.

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON i think i did, it's been a while though but i dod remember playing as him

it could have been my brother though, we shared the game you see

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON Best of luck with Racer Revenge. I won't post the screenshots I've taken over the years, mainly because they focus on the hidden bonus characters (Anakin and Sebulba from Episode I, Watto, Darth Maul and yes, Darth Vader) but enjoy, because it's a cracking game. Never had it on PS2, weirdly, but I've aced it twice on both PS3 and PS4.

Will you also get Jedi Starfighter and Bounty Hunter from the PS2 Classics range?

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic